Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Femdom" is our Future

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
qsQU0Mc.jpg

Real "FemDom" does not really exist because the borg gender is exclusively interested in being sexually dominated by a high-status Chad. Femdom is probably just a product of greater male variability. (Men have a wide variety of preferences and fetishes ranging from male dominance to female dominance, from petite to tall women, from skinny girls to fat chicks, from gentle to hardcore, vanilla to kinky ... women - the meme/borg gender - only want 50 Shades of Daddy Chad and be his sex slave.)

The unsurprising result then is that "FemDom" exclusively exists as a commodified experience sold by e-thots and prostitutes. "FinDom", "Sex Workers", etc. There are, obviously, blurred lines between being an e-thot and between being a prostitute. (Most feminists support the legalization of "sex work", btw. There is nothing blackpilled about supporting "sex work" - giving money to a "sex worker" is not that different from giving money to an "e-thot". There are blurred lines between them anyway. Incels supporting "sex work" are cucked AF but that's another topic...)

Anyway. Where was I? Yeah, femdom. Femdom does not exist, women only do it for the money because they are exclusively interested in having a high-status Chad dominate them. But are women interested in fucking their looksmatch? Are they more interested in having "normal" sex with a normie than in doing femdom? Of course not. At the end of the day, it is all equally alien to them. They want us as desexed human cattle, put away in some ghetto where we do not bother them. They want to criminalize all our sexual and romantic desires so they can compete for a minority of excepptionally attractive men.

In that sense is "femdom" the future. Not that women will become sexually dominant - but look at what these "findommes" on twitter earn. They make thousands of dollar. Some of them literally become millionaires. This will be the future. E-thots selling a commodified "girlfriend experience" via patreon for THOUSANDS of dollars. If you are neithe rich nor good-looking, all of your sexual and romantic desires will be criminalized.

@Blacktarpill thoughts?

time to rope

They literally get money for being cunts.
Pobrane

Sorry for being a low IQ fag but wdym with "femdom".

I hate this fucking world.

IMG 20200201 163045

Bug eyes,no chin,long philtrum,long midface

She's objectively below Avarage,women are playing on creative mode

just work hard bro!!
just study bro!!

a hole in 2020 earns more than a surgeon

They're literally treating her like a goddess. You can't make this shit up. Society is fucked.

" What you don't want to pay money to the queen and goddess!? That's it you are done now "

Images 10

indeed, son. most of those cucks that pay e-thots and whatnot are cucked incels. so the more incels there are, the more power e-thots will wield. if you were to find a way to stop out cuckoldry out of men, the gynarchy would fall over night.

@Blacktarpill thoughts?
I dont really like to express my toughts on this but it is ragefuel that my ideal gf cant exist in this world.

I dont really like to express my toughts on this but it is ragefuel that my ideal gf cant exist in this world.
u will find her one day ok

qsQU0Mc.jpg

Real "FemDom" does not really exist because the borg gender is exclusively interested in being sexually dominated by a high-status Chad. Femdom is probably just a product of greater male variability. (Men have a wide variety of preferences and fetishes ranging from male dominance to female dominance, from petite to tall women, from skinny girls to fat chicks, from gentle to hardcore, vanilla to kinky ... women - the meme/borg gender - only want 50 Shades of Daddy Chad and be his sex slave.)

The unsurprising result then is that "FemDom" exclusively exists as a commodified experience sold by e-thots and prostitutes. "FinDom", "Sex Workers", etc. There are, obviously, blurred lines between being an e-thot and between being a prostitute. (Most feminists support the legalization of "sex work", btw. There is nothing blackpilled about supporting "sex work" - giving money to a "sex worker" is not that different from giving money to an "e-thot". There are blurred lines between them anyway. Incels supporting "sex work" are cucked AF but that's another topic...)

Anyway. Where was I? Yeah, femdom. Femdom does not exist, women only do it for the money because they are exclusively interested in having a high-status Chad dominate them. But are women interested in fucking their looksmatch? Are they more interested in having "normal" sex with a normie than in doing femdom? Of course not. At the end of the day, it is all equally alien to them. They want us as desexed human cattle, put away in some ghetto where we do not bother them. They want to criminalize all our sexual and romantic desires so they can compete for a minority of excepptionally attractive men.

In that sense is "femdom" the future. Not that women will become sexually dominant - but look at what these "findommes" on twitter earn. They make thousands of dollar. Some of them literally become millionaires. This will be the future. E-thots selling a commodified "girlfriend experience" via patreon for THOUSANDS of dollars. If you are neithe rich nor good-looking, all of your sexual and romantic desires will be criminalized.
High IQ. Femdom already kinda exist because men pay women through taxation and women recieve many social priviliges.

Normoids getting easy access to the Internet was the worse thing that could ever have happened to the planet. Foids can literally earn millions of betabuxx for the price of a smartphone and an Internet connection by setting up a twitter account and demanding money from cucks.