Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminazis(all western women) can't stand seeing manlets in positions of power

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Which is why they hate putin.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

They also cant stand Mark zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos.

They hate any man in power

They also cant stand Mark zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos.
Zuckercuck married an ugly foid. Foids respect that, him settling down with a foid below his looksmatch despite being a billionaire. He's a teehee rich nerd to them. You're right about Lord Bezos though, but luckily for the foid race even he got cucked hard by his ex-hole

They hate men with guns too, because it means Chad can't easily beat the fuck out of a manlet and piss in his dead body.

They hated Napoleon too and those of higher class conspired against him because he was redpilled on women and he reverted France back to patriarchy.

Poland confirms it

the guy who leads this shithole is 5'5"

I feel like this is more of an American problem, as many non English countries have manlets and short people in positions of power there.

They hate men with guns too, because it means Chad can't easily beat the fuck out of a manlet and piss in his dead body.
High IQ observation. I remember watching a YouTube video where an incel looking dude apparently killed some sex haver husband with a gun, and in the court room the wife of the dead husband said to the incel killer “you knew he would have beat your ass which is why you had to shoot him you coward”. The husband genetically mogged the incel looking dude, so the smart thing to do would be to use a fire arm, but foids don’t like that as it allows the “weak” men to bypass the genetically superior men.

TLDR; women don’t like you cheating your genetics. Chad only. Chad always win. Even in death.

I feel like this is more of an American problem, as many non English countries have manlets and short people in positions of power there.
Height obsession is said to be big in America. Even posters on r/short have said this.