[JFL] Feminazis are trying to get Liam Payne #MeToo'd

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

Hapa-looking sexual ☭ with a sub-human face
-
First they got rid of the the Epsteins, the Cosbys, the Weinsteins (unnattractive old men who got a sexual life thanks to their wealth, social status and power). Now they're going to get rid of attractive young men simply because of they are dating young girls some years younger than them.

It's over, our efforts are meaningless. Economically successful and socially influential men are being hunted down, attractive young men are being hunted down unless they exclusively date elder women.

This is not 1984, this is not Brave New World, this is Our Twisted World: Men's Last Stand, young men are commiting suicide and living miserable lives, little kids are getting chemically castrated and being forced to take hormones, older men are basically getting erased from society.

W

Weston404

Admiral
-
Boybandmaxxing is futile now?

The only way to get poon is to become a Tyrone pimp?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
When average plain janes can get one direction members to fuck them through layers of makeup and instawhoring

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
So what? He's british , The age of consent there is like 16.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
This foids want to get everyone meetood. I don't interact with foids so i'm inmune for now

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
When average plain janes can get one direction members to fuck them through layers of makeup and instawhoring
She's rich af , Comes from a wealthy family. Liam wanted to try young poon again after getting a 30 yo roastie pregnant

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
This apllies to multimilioners not to small business owners and enterpreneurs or engineers.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
She's rich af , Comes from a wealthy family. Liam wanted to try young poon after getting a 30 yo roastie pregnant
Oh I see, she bought her way to where she is right now. Nothing worse than an over-privileged whore, she probably mocks ugly and short men every single second of her life

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

-
She's rich af , Comes from a wealthy family. Liam wanted to try young poon again after getting a 30 yo roastie pregnant
He's also a young very good-looking guy, didn't matter for misandric holes.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Literally who?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

-
This apllies to multimilioners not to small business owners and enterpreneurs or engineers.
No, this applies to only 1% of men with great wealth and the highest social status, small business owners and others virtually invisible to women.

Speed

Speed

Officer
-
She clearly wants to fuck him. Who cares what's going on if it's mutual? Fuck this gay earth.

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

-
She clearly wants to fuck him. Who cares what's going on if it's mutual? Fuck this gay earth.
Roasties believe that every guy who's above 19 and dates a young girl slightly younger is literally Epstein. :feelsrope:

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Yeah but she's american
Surely the laws only apply in the country of residence at that time?

e.g. An 18 year old in the USA could come to the UK and purchase alcohol no problem.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Surely the laws only apply in the country of residence at that time?

e.g. An 18 year old in the USA could come to the UK and purchase alcohol no problem.
Yeah but the question is where did consummation take place

DeathtoallChads

DeathtoallChads

Aspergers.
-
Fuck feminazis!

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
No, this applies to only 1% of men with great wealth and the highest social status, small business owners and others virtually invisible to women.
isn't that what i said lol nvm so then its pretty ok to moneymaxx

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
She is so dumb and lying

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
These old hags are mad at him cuz he chose a 19 in her prime as a 26 yo.Every guy knows foids are used up black holes after 25 which is why guys want girls from 19-23.

it’s funny how only ugly 28 year olds are triggered over this