Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feminazis are trying to get Liam Payne #MeToo'd

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
First they got rid of the the Epsteins, the Cosbys, the Weinsteins (unnattractive old men who got a sexual life thanks to their wealth, social status and power). Now they're going to get rid of attractive young men simply because of they are dating young girls some years younger than them.

It's over, our efforts are meaningless. Economically successful and socially influential men are being hunted down, attractive young men are being hunted down unless they exclusively date elder women.

This is not 1984, this is not Brave New World, this is Our Twisted World: Men's Last Stand, young men are commiting suicide and living miserable lives, little kids are getting chemically castrated and being forced to take hormones, older men are basically getting erased from society.

Boybandmaxxing is futile now?

The only way to get poon is to become a Tyrone pimp?

When average plain janes can get one direction members to fuck them through layers of makeup and instawhoring

So what? He's british , The age of consent there is like 16.

This foids want to get everyone meetood. I don't interact with foids so i'm inmune for now

When average plain janes can get one direction members to fuck them through layers of makeup and instawhoring
She's rich af , Comes from a wealthy family. Liam wanted to try young poon again after getting a 30 yo roastie pregnant

This apllies to multimilioners not to small business owners and enterpreneurs or engineers.

She's rich af , Comes from a wealthy family. Liam wanted to try young poon after getting a 30 yo roastie pregnant

Oh I see, she bought her way to where she is right now. Nothing worse than an over-privileged whore, she probably mocks ugly and short men every single second of her life

She's rich af , Comes from a wealthy family. Liam wanted to try young poon again after getting a 30 yo roastie pregnant

He's also a young very good-looking guy, didn't matter for misandric holes.

Literally who?

This apllies to multimilioners not to small business owners and enterpreneurs or engineers.

No, this applies to only 1% of men with great wealth and the highest social status, small business owners and others virtually invisible to women.

She clearly wants to fuck him. Who cares what's going on if it's mutual? Fuck this gay earth.

She clearly wants to fuck him. Who cares what's going on if it's mutual? Fuck this gay earth.

Roasties believe that every guy who's above 19 and dates a young girl slightly younger is literally Epstein. :feelsrope:

Yeah but she's american
Surely the laws only apply in the country of residence at that time?

e.g. An 18 year old in the USA could come to the UK and purchase alcohol no problem.

Surely the laws only apply in the country of residence at that time?

e.g. An 18 year old in the USA could come to the UK and purchase alcohol no problem.
Yeah but the question is where did consummation take place

Fuck feminazis!

No, this applies to only 1% of men with great wealth and the highest social status, small business owners and others virtually invisible to women.
isn't that what i said lol nvm so then its pretty ok to moneymaxx

She is so dumb and lying

These old hags are mad at him cuz he chose a 19 in her prime as a 26 yo.Every guy knows foids are used up black holes after 25 which is why guys want girls from 19-23.

it’s funny how only ugly 28 year olds are triggered over this

Older women don't like when men their age date/fuck younger women.

So what, I like seeing those chads suffer and this is not the case anyways.

Lol. I actually to like them after they left that stupid band. Priyanka chopra dates Nick jonas nobody has any problem. Now they are complaining for just 5 or 6 years gap?

Liam Payne mogs me from Wolverhampton to Yanbu al-Bahr.

Liam Payne can't be MeToo'd, he's a Chad so it doesn't apply to him.

The thing is he'll stuck fuck anyway, so what's the point? Hes got that Chris Brown status.

Older women don't like when men their age date/fuck younger women.

26 isn't even enough to be considered an "older man", both 19 & 26 are basically young people with most likely the same interests and goals.

Last edited:
17 year old girl = a literal child
Every man attracted to them is evil

26 isn't even enough to be considered an "older man", both 19 & 26 are basically young people but most likely the same interests and goals.
Well he may be considered "older" in comparison to a teenager. Its all relative.

He's a pedo bc he was a fucking an 17 years old whore, but if the whore was 18 it would be ok lmao. Fucking braindead people tbh

he did a collab for Hugo Boss JFL. Hugo Boss designed the SS uniforms :feelskek: :feelskek:

Copers need to stop saying Liam Payne is chad he's literally the ugliest member of one direction his midface just sucks. Just stop coping with that shit he's not chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back