Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feminised lookingcels even beta buxxing won't save you.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
When it comes to sexual selection, foid has two strategies, viz, first is short term relationship in which she likes to get fucked by a musculine looking alpha chad who would impregnate her to give birth to healthy offspring, while second is long term relationship in which find a feminized looking beta who would be resource provider to the foid in taking care of her and her kids she begotten from chad, when she ages and her fertility starts to drop.

However, this is changing rapidly, as this change may become norm in future. A research was done in which females were shown computer generated morphed pics of three male faces -- first was the average musculinized face, second was the very musculinized face and third was the feminised face -- and then asked the foids to select those pics for short term relationship, long term relationship and co-parenting partner.

The average musculinized face was strongly preferred for short term relationship, while the very musculinized face was strongly preferred for long term relationship. Preferring very musculinized face for long term relationship to feminised face makes sense because foids are now increasingly getting more economics right than ever making them less dependent on beta for financial resources but since they are still physically vulnerable, they want a strong man who can protect them and their kids.

Sorry feminised facecels but I guess you're probably gonna face extinction in future.

Last edited:
Wouldn't anyway, I reject used roasties first

Wouldn't anyway, I reject used roasties first
Even an ugly used up roasty wants a very musculined looking guy over feminised looking guy, though she may never get the former.

Even an ugly used up roasty wants a very musculined looking guy over feminised looking guy, though she may never get the former.
She can never get me too blet

@Weeb25 over for us bro

It's over for many men

Water = wet
Ugly = death

its more over for me then, nothing can save me