Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Feminism backlashes on women...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Katy Perry in shit street. Gets accused of sexual assault or molestation by another foid.

Can't come too soon this whole sack of shit society comes crumbling down into dust.

I hope she gets PUNISHed

SJWcucks are into accelerationism, who knew

everything is sexual assault these days anyway

Glad the chickens are coming home to roost. It's going to continue, too. You're going to have to fit yourself into smaller and smaller boxes and toe a even more rigid political line or get cannibalized by the authoritarian left. In the 2020s you're going to have gay black men being called white supremacists because they're not troons. "Intersectional feminism" means if you don't fit every criteria, you have failed at all criteria and are less than zero.

Absolute fucking KEK, hope Katy Perry goes into jail. Though it should have a LifeFuel tag also.

You know Feminism is bad when even Low IQ foids question it.

Good, life fuel for sure.

Let the foids hit the floor

Katy Parry

last time i heard of her was some good fucking years ago, and i wish it stayed that way, what a fucking whore

She will get off with absolutely zero punishment.

ugly whore, hope she will get her "reward" soon, cant handle this anymore