Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Feminism/SJWs won: YouTube's TurdFlingingMonkey's account has been terminated. Too redpilled about women.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
TFM will probably limp on with his backup YouTube channel, CelestinaMonkey for a while but since that's not monetized, he will probably gradually stop uploading. He dropped so many brutal redpill bombs about female nature, including how they didn't earn their rights and need them taken away - which would solve the demographic problem with whites - cuz housewives have more children, etc.

So much of his thinking played a part in my own videos.

Feminism won't stop until every man is a brainwashed cuck. Ironically, it's enforced by men.

I doubt he was getting monetization on his old channel because of YouTube's adpocalipse.

i think the 2016 election lit a fire under the left on the internet, which is why they've been so active in shutting down as many dissenting communities as possible. I wonder if 10 years from now sites like this will even be able to exist?

i think the 2016 election lit a fire under the left on the internet, which is why they've been so active in shutting down as many dissenting communities as possible. I wonder if 10 years from now sites like this will even be able to exist?
Of course they will exist. There are sites like steemit that are decentralized and don't need a domain provider. There are many freespeech crypto currencies in the works.

What the hell.... fucking PC faggot ass libtard cunts!

Of course they will exist. There are sites like steemit that are decentralized and don't need a domain provider. There are many freespeech crypto currencies in the works.
gonna be hard to reach the younger incels when you're forced underground though. Who knows what the legal and political situation will be like then too, bluepill indoctrination could be even more deeply entrenched.

- which would solve the demographic problem with whites - cuz housewives have more children, etc.

I also strongly suspect that autism has increased due to working women having children later on in her years. Although it has been "disproved" it would make sense as the probability of bad sperm (1 of tens of millions) vs. one bad egg due to advanced age.

Also autism increase possibly a epigenetic result of stressed single working mothers (with the exception of rich moms who drop out of the workforce and end up raising Chad while rich husband workcels and supports family).

Basically saying not only more white children but more HEALTHY white children would be born. ;)

Last edited:
gonna be hard to reach the younger incels when you're forced underground though. Who knows what the legal and political situation will be like then too, bluepill indoctrination could be even more deeply entrenched.
Even if it's illegal they can't stop it. And soon it will take over. It's already too late for the cucked politicians because so many men have already woken.

Even if it's illegal they can't stop it. And soon it will take over. It's already too late for the cucked politicians because so many men have already woken.
I realy like your avatar.

The time before Trump announced his campaign feels like the line between BC/AD with regards to the internet. Before that politics was kind of like a spectator sport. Now people are fully invested in it, and rightfully so. People are taking their own sides and identifying with groups. For me, that's us incels.

Youtube is terrible really when it comes to censorship. Freedom of speech only exists if they agree with it.

Sorry the guy was a faggot, a lot of these red pill personas are just saying the same crap over and over we've heard a million times, they avoid "extremist" points.

Made a video about him because his channel was promoting too much faggotry under the guise of "helping men".

I liked his waifu workshop videos.

In fact they were his only videos I ever watched.

change your title to blackpilled, redpilled is for trp cucks

huh? The channel is still up

Everyone who makes such videos should backup them on

Dtube

Damn that sucks. I remember years ago, I was watching his video entitled "she'll never love you" and it really hit me hard.

TFM taught me a lot. I'm gonna miss the dude, I wish I could've returned to his videos watching his videos again sooner, before he goes.

Last edited:
It’s youtube, so no surprise it’s cucked

An iNCel needs to go to YouTube HQ and take care of the pERoblem.

This world is over.

Sorry the guy was a faggot, a lot of these red pill personas are just saying the same crap over and over we've heard a million times, they avoid "extremist" points.

Made a video about him because his channel was promoting too much faggotry under the guise of "helping men".

Agree. I still find it outrageous that he got rekt by
jewtube - broadcuck yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back