Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feminism will (probably) destroy the western civilization.

It already has, and it's already on its way to destroy the East as well. Have you not seen those Saudi wannabe sluts who want to get rid of the guardian system?

That's unfortunate

Last edited:
It already has, and it's already on its way to destroy the East as well. Have you not seen those Saudi wannabe sluts who want to get rid of the guardian system?
Our biology didn't have time to adapt to the technological changes. I guess we will need a few more cycles of collapse and rebirth, if we are still a species by then.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel How do you feel about Saudi wanna-be sluts wanting to abolish the guardian system?
Our biology didn't have time to adapt to the technological changes. I guess we will need a few more cycles of collapse and rebirth, if we are still a species by then.
I long for the Day of Judgment to arrive.

Western civilization is beyond saving. It is over.

All we can hope is that the based jihadicels massacre every feminist whore by the time it’s all done.

it already has.

This is the aftermath.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel How do you feel about Saudi wanna-be sluts wanting to abolish the guardian system?

I long for the Day of Judgment to arrive.
It doesnt affect me as i live in the USA, and saudi foids here are corrupt @Twinkcel would give you better answer as he lives in the country. but IMO giving women right to drive was shit move already, if they remove the guardian system it would just become shithole country filled with feminism like the USA. but i believe saudis arent stupid enough to do that

It doesnt affect me as i live in the USA, and saudi foids here are corrupt @Twinkcel would give you better answer as he lives in the country. but IMO giving women right to drive was shit move already, if they remove the guardian system it would just become shithole country filled with feminism like the USA. but i believe saudis are stupid enough to do that
I believe so too, but I also believe it's MBS who is going to cuck the country like he has already. And while it won't affect you since you live in the US, it would have a negative effect on your female relatives over there. I hope they are good women.

Feminism is responsible for millions of male deaths worldwide.

feminism has already destroyed the West.

I hope so,dont hope otherwise for this cuck world

Nothing is enough. They won't stop until degeneracy has become completely normal. We're about 50% there.
By 2030 foids will be fucking Chads in day time hours outside

By 2030 foids will be fucking Chads in day time hours outside

You get what I'm trying to say. Except it won't be just Chads. Chad-lites, normies, et cetera. Incels will watch from the bushes to jerk off, or ER, which means "Even Rape." This is the future liberals want.