Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Feminist audience cringes when a trucel speaks the truth

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Right after the stereotypical IT foid speaks, a trucel rises to respond, and the audience is visibly cringing like they are going to die @ 28:00

The trucel has a friendzone foid buddy who defends him @ 51:57. The audience cringes like they are going to die when she speaks too. At least they are cringing at what is being said, and not who is saying it. I'll give them that much.

Last edited:
Holy fucking shit. It is so over him. He should be our new saint.

Saint Blackcel.
I can barely contain my rage listening to this shit. They don't get it. It has NOTHING to do with economics, or "men falling behind." WE ARE SICK OF THE DOUBLE FUCKING STANDARDS. WE WOULDNT BE AS FUCKING PISSED IF WHORES WEREN'T CHAD CHASIN' ASTRONOMICALLY SINCE TINDER WAS INVENTED

Last edited:
THATS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Oppressor never likes victim to say the truth.

You know a civilization is falling when this shit is what's occupying their minds.

from traditional housewifes to sluts : is this a generation of "lost girls"?

Elizabeth Hobson is actually anti-feminist so she is def. the foid in this video I dislike the least.

Elizabeth Hobson is actually anti-feminist so she is def. the foid in this video I dislike the least.

Anti-feminist holes don’t exist. Even the ones that claim they’re not feminists still benefit from feminism hugely. It’s all a facade to attract alt-right cucks and orbiters.

Anti-feminist holes don’t exist. Even the ones that claim they’re not feminists still benefit from feminism hugely. It’s all a facade to attract alt-right cucks and orbiters.

Anti-feminists inherently are everything feminists are not, and are therefore recipients of feminism by the loophole of exceptionalism. It's just human nature that there will be Chads, Stacies, and the cucks and orbiters that pamper them. Most incels are not wired to lead. If they were handed the keys to the kingdom they would inherently feel insane imposter syndrome and abdicate the throne to Chad ASAP. Chads need total power, whereas Stacies enjoy the balance of a Chad to rule over her, and betacuck orbiters to rule for herself.

Blue pillers 113

You've summoned the horde

Last edited:
I doubt IT will touch this

No one respecta a truecel, normans are retarded

Holy fucking shit zero inhib. I couldn't call myself an incel in front of crowd that large. He's finished, unless this status maxxes him.

a trucel rises to respond, and the audience is visibly cringing like they are going to die @ 28:00
The trucel has a friendzone foid buddy who defends him @ 51:57
I admire your dedication at sitting through an hour of this, I should probably watch this later tonight.

I don't suppose in the meantime you would download a copy of this and put it on mega.nz for those of us who don't want to give YouTube our clicks? I'm okay with SD (smaller file size).

Rock applause

I can barely contain my rage listening to this shit. They don't get it. It has NOTHING to do with economics, or "men falling behind." WE ARE SICK OF THE DOUBLE FUCKING STANDARDS. WE WOULDNT BE AS FUCKING PISSED IF WHORES WEREN'T CHAD CHASIN' ASTRONOMICALLY SINCE TINDER WAS INVENTED
I didn’t listen but I still get the point and you are right foids literally just chase chad and don’t even see a problem with rejecting 90% of males.

Hes a strong man. Most of us are. The retarded foid before him went on about "entitlement". Exactly what does that word mean to them? because they seem to use it simply to sound smart. I want foids living on tutorial mode to live a week in that incels shoes and then see what entitled means. He talks about harassment and bullying done to him and no one cares. Foids say a man is bothering her the authorities are intervening. Im not just stating what ive seen happen to other people. Im stating what ive experienced myself. Really I hope that man is among us here and knows they have a voice too.

Low inhibs me ngl

Expecting females to understand anything, is just stupid.
He still had more balls than most people.
Fuck all these so-called men attacking incels.

All the soys cringe :soy:

This blackcel is a hERo for standing up to those oppressive sjw land whales

Of course anti-feminist holes exist. It's a political opinion.

Of course anti-feminist holes exist. It's a political opinion.
There are women on the right who simultaneously blame men for giving them rights and for the state of women today, but then get mad when somebody expresses opinions on reverting those right back.

Ugly men aren't allowed to speak.

How the hell can you be so self contradictory? The foid literally says that they "deserve romance". So, I guess if you are one of those people who "deserve romance" according to her, but never actually get any, the moment you speak up about that it, you are now acting "entitled", and so you no longer "deserve romance" because of it.

So, could it be that it's all just empty words? No, it must be the inkwells who are wrong.

Anyway yeah cunts try to tell men how they should behave and try to equivalate how much sex a man has with how masculine he is. This would mean that women get to decide what masculinity is.

53:10 someone farts? Lol.

I wonder if that incel posts here. He’s referring to braincels or maybe even r/incels so he must know this site exists

i skip to 28 minutes and the first thing I hear is:

"I actually have firsthand experience with an incel because I went out with one for 6 months"

:feelsseriously:

i skip to 28 minutes and the first thing I hear is:

"I actually have firsthand experience with an incel because I went out with one for 6 months"

:feelsseriously:
Mfw people literally don’t know what incels are :waitwhat:

WE WOULDNT BE AS FUCKING PISSED IF WHORES WEREN'T CHAD CHASIN' ASTRONOMICALLY SINCE TINDER WAS INVENTED
I would say since the sexual revolution, which basically allowed them to whore around without consequences.

JFL bitch before him getting scared of incels and fearing for her safety. I don't know the statistics and I'm too lazy to look them up, but it's a fact women are more likely to get into and stay in an abusive relationship. Why don't their personality detectors work when it comes to picking partners? FUCK

I actually have first-hand experience with an incel, because I went out with one for six months.

source.gif

Holy fucking shit zero inhib. I couldn't call myself an incel in front of crowd that large. He's finished, unless this status maxxes him.
Balls the size of UY Scuti sun.

There was a thread of people here that saw him talk in London.

Last edited:
What is his name on here