[JFL] Feminist dystopian fiction always seems to be about the horror of fucking sub 8 men

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Nov 7, 2017
The big famous ones like handmaidens tale for example, literally just seems to be about the utter horror of having to fuck sub 8 men. Their dystopias always seems to come down to sex, and sex with men who aren't chad. Their liberation ending up being them finally getting to fuck chad. It's pretty hilarious to think that's the worst fate they can think of.

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Sep 30, 2019
The big famous ones like handmaidens tale for example, literally just seems to be about the utter horror of having to fuck sub 8 men. Their dystopias always seems to come down to sex, and sex with men who aren't chad. Their liberation ending up being them finally getting to fuck chad. It's pretty hilarious to think that's the worst fate they can think of.
High IQ observation. Especially interesting if you compare dystopian scenarios imagined by men with dystopian scenarios imagined by women.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Captain
-
Oct 21, 2019
Based and high IQ post

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Dec 5, 2017
foids can literally only think about sex when in comes to men because thats all they can really offer.

ask a foid what she has to offer a man, see if she answers

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
Nov 7, 2018
I don't really know much about feminist dystopian fiction, are there other examples aside from the handmaid's tale?

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

Banned
-
Mar 28, 2019
I don't really know much about feminist dystopian fiction, are there other examples aside from the handmaid's tale?
The Stepford Wives, a 70s feminist novel about a town in which men have built cyborg wives (essentially what we'd call 'sex robots' today) that do whatever they say. It demonizes submissive housewives as being soulless while also shaming men for not wanting to deal with the bitchy career-roasties that were on the rise back then. Here's a good video on it:

TINMAN

TINMAN

Failure
-
Nov 7, 2018
The Stepford Wives, a 70s feminist novel about a town in which men have built cyborg wives (essentially what we'd call 'sex robots' today) that do whatever they say. It demonizes submissive housewives as being soulless while also shaming men for not wanting to deal with the bitchy career-roasties that were on the rise back then. Here's a good video on it:
Wait, that's considered a dystopia? Wtf? Shouldn't they be happy that low-value males are leaving them alone so they can chase chad?

I guess this explains why women hate sexbots, even the idea of a sub 8 man being sexual with an inanimate object is fearful and disturbing to them.

W

WizardofSoda

Officer
-
Aug 25, 2019
That is why in incelistan when we find a woman's true fear, to be with a sub-8 man, if she is an outspoken opponent of ours we marry her to a bluepilled dicklet.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

Banned
-
Mar 28, 2019
Wait, that's considered a dystopia? Wtf? Shouldn't they be happy that low-value males are leaving them alone so they can chase chad?
If beta males start being happily married to their robot housewives, there will be no one left to raise Chad's spawn for them.

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Future Lottery Winner
-
Jan 14, 2020
True hell to women is dating the thought of having to date their looksmatch who doesn't betabuxx them. Oh my god, the horror.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Jan 4, 2020
Sub 8 = Sub human

F

Forum_User_2345

Officer
-
Oct 17, 2019
People who take that book seriously are just retarded though. Delusional at thinking you will be able to statusmaxx in a fascist WO.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Dec 13, 2018
Everything revolves around sex for women. That's why women can't survive on their own

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
Nov 8, 2017
Male dystopia= Little food, little water, little resources, people fight over these resources to provide for their family.

female dystopia= interacting with a sub 8 that wants to have sex with you

ChronicPaincel

ChronicPaincel

Doesn't talk much
-
Aug 13, 2018
Their dystopias always seems to come down to sex, and sex with men who aren't chad. Their liberation ending up being them finally getting to fuck chad. It's pretty hilarious to think that's the worst fate they can think of.
Male dystopia= Little food, little water, little resources, people fight over these resources to provide for their family.

female dystopia= interacting with a sub 8 that wants to have sex with you
Everything revolves around sex for women. That's why women can't survive on their own

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Feb 16, 2019
brutal truth. back in highschool, my class read Nathaniel Hawthorne's scarlet letter book had a women marry a trucel and she cheated on him with Chad priest. and everyone in the class was feeling sad for the bitch.

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
-
May 6, 2018
brutal truth. back in highschool, my class read Nathaniel Hawthorne's scarlet letter book had a women marry a trucel and she cheated on him with Chad priest. and everyone in the class was feeling sad for the bitch.
I couldn't stand reading that one. Luckily I don't remember that we read much of it. Any story from a woman's persepective is insufferable tbh.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
-
May 1, 2018
Fuckin lol my goddamn parents watch that bullshit. I gave the rant to be dad and he's just like "durr it good!" Seriously don't know how I was created out of these blupilled coonsumer retards

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Feb 16, 2019
I couldn't stand reading that one. Luckily I don't remember that we read much of it. Any story from a woman's persepective is insufferable tbh.
I hated reading it. the trucel was described as an old merchant who had suffered alot. but ofc the author tried to make people feel sympathy for the whore, tried to make her look a victim. tho the ending of the book is epic, the priest Chad dies publicly giving a sermon and exposes himself as a an adulteror, and the whore rots alone for the rest of her life while her chadspawnbdaughter either died or became a witchm

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
Dec 14, 2017
Feminists create more dystopian realities than they write dystopian fictions. You look in the mirror and you look at the Chad Wins All game of "Life" outside... You look at your nation's healthcare policies and family court polices, you look at all the submissive cuck soyboys who act like nothing is wrong with this. You look at the rope in your closet and realize you are looking at the happiest ending you can have in this feminist dystopia.