Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feminist Eugenesis can lead to humans being extinct

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
So eugenesis is the idea that inferior people should be killed or blocked or sterilised and that we should promote more good superior genes only. They thought that if we can make horses or cows very best by eugenics then why not humans. I also slightly believed in the "myth" of inferior and superior genes as in not looks but in mental capabilities and other things. Many people use this to promote racism and I also believed some of this shit but I have got out of that cringe alt right phase.

The main problem with this theory is that horses and cows are breeded with good qualities for us and not to fit for their enviorment. While natural selection breeds to make animals perform the best in the enviorment. So you leave a highly breeded cow or horse species in the wild they will die quickly.

Now the reality is that many things like intellect or character and "being civilised" is not dependent on genes or ethnicity mostly. Many people during the Nazi era thought that blacks and other non aryans can never be like them. Bad news for incels is that looks are mostly genetics (although incels can produce chad offsprings)

So basically many people used this theory to support their race and their ideology. So many feminists came in and said that women should not be married and monogamy should be stopped and that women should have more control in the society or otherwise women would have to have sex with men with inferior genes. Yes, toxic feminists existed way before modern days.

So now we have banned all eugenics however there is still one type of eugenics the society is supporting. Which is the feminist version of eugenics. So basically now feminists have got what they want (at least in the west) and they can deny reproducing rights to all men who they think are inferior. But again the problem is that if foids only take in genes who they think are superior then it doesn't work that way. World full of people with only good looks will die very easily. So basically in the current society a nazi technique is being used against incels. While nazis (before just murdering those people) sterilised people they believed were people with inferior genes. Modern day incels are also being sterilised in that they don't get the right to reproduce anyway.

Also its a myth that incels didn't get sex in stone ages too. Because they certainly did, other wise most of our incel like traits wouldn't exist now (tell me if I am wrong, I don't have deep knowledge about this stuff). Another thing is that through out history the Man to Man bond was very strong unlike now. I have already mentioned this in a post that toxic masculinity is just toxic femininity (men behaving with each other like how women would like to behave with women and men). Because since we were like wolves, we had a knit pack and always had mutual respect for each other. The incel in the pack would not be bullied, while his contribution to the pack will be recognised. That social behavior got destroyed due to the modern society but I would not explain that here.

So basically if humanity goes on like this then it can make humans not fit for the natural factors and can stop progress of humanity which may also lead to its extinction.

Last edited:
Worse than nazis
At least nazis had cool uniforms and their leader knew when to kill himself.

If we were cavemen, the incels would all gang up and kill all the caveman Chad's, thereby leaving the cavewomen no choice but to sleep with incels.

Cope. OP is low IQ. He doesn't recognize that mate selection is essentially eugenics in nature. Mate selection is about selecting a person who possesses the most superior traits needed to deal with internal and external stressors and thrive.
Yes, but social-engineers are pushing mate selection into realms never before scene.
There's a agenda at play literally to help depopulate humanity, that's why feminism is so mainstream and women have all the power in relationships and reproduction now.

Last edited:
Not really. When you have a population explosion, you have people living in poverty and scarcity and the elite can use that poverty to manipulate the poor into doing slave labor. When you have a smaller population, society is much more egalitarian and happier. You've got it upside down.
I disagree. A smaller group of people with no culture, with nothing linking them together anymore, is much easier to control.

Humanity needs a depopulation tbh. Too many subhumans barely existing and surviving with their endless suffering. We need to bring down the human population, but feminism is not the way because women's poor genetics get a free pass, while only men are the ones that are placed under the pressures of mate selection. Hypergamy causes low quality women's genes to perpetuate, which we need to prevent by sterilizing these women.
Genetic engineermaxx and transhumanmaxx

Not really. When you have a population explosion, you have people living in poverty and scarcity and the elite can use that poverty to manipulate the poor into doing slave labor. When you have a smaller population, society is much more egalitarian and happier. You've got it upside down.
Don't forget this depopulation shit going on is directly contributing to are inceldom, i'm not ok with "taking one for the team"
Genetic engineermaxx and transhumanmaxx
lol, right. Shit.

Last edited:
Except traits that are considered good looking are naturally correlated with good health, which itself shows genes that are adapted to one's environment. Think about it ; why else would evolution have selected women who find these traits appealing?
The truth is, our hunter-gatherer ancestors were probably way less monogamist than we are today, and yet they obviously didn't go extinct. Obviously incels existed during that time, but I'm not sure what you mean when you say that explains "incel traits".

Cope. OP is low IQ. He doesn't recognize that mate selection is essentially eugenics in nature. Mate selection is about selecting a person who possesses the most superior traits needed to deal with internal and external stressors and thrive.

What about the Fisherian runaway hypothesis of maladaptive sexual dimorphism? Too much eugenics can be a bad thing.

Low IQ post. How are "selected for strength, physical health and intelligence" and "fit for natural factors" remotely incompatible? They go and in hand.

Now the reality is that many things like intellect or character and "being civilised" is not dependent on genes or ethnicity mostly
greyest post of the year

What we are witnessing is unnatural sexual eugenics. It’s what (((they))) want.

Humanity needs a depopulation tbh. Too many subhumans barely existing and surviving with their endless suffering. We need to bring down the human population, but feminism is not the way because women's poor genetics get a free pass, while only men are the ones that are placed under the pressures of mate selection. Hypergamy causes low quality women's genes to perpetuate, which we need to prevent by sterilizing these women.
its a dumb myth. We have enough to provide 10 billion people with a good life. But rich capitalists would not like to change the system.
Low IQ post. How are "selected for strength, physical health and intelligence" and "fit for natural factors" remotely incompatible? They go and in hand.
Strenght and physical health and even intellegence is not always good. The goal is the adapt to the natural circumstances. By that logic, dinosaurs shouldn't have become birds.
Yes but good looks is not the only factor. Also before people with good intellegence and strength but with ugly face would have easily mated anyway.

Last edited:
I've thought about this post since then and realized that sexual selection leading to fisherian runaway can weaken the species. So you're kind of right. The traits that women select are a sign of good health, but don't necessarily lead to good health, as counter intuitive as that sounds.

Sexual selection does not necessarily apply selection criteria that are consistent with natural selection. In fact, sexual selection and natural selection can even be antagonistic.

Typical example is the so-called Fisherian runaway.

I've thought about this post since then and realized that sexual selection leading to fisherian runaway can weaken the species.
You beat me to it.

Last edited:
Circumference of the universe in nanometers iq

If we were cavemen, the incels would all gang up and kill all the caveman Chad's, thereby leaving the cavewomen no choice but to sleep with incels.
And that's how society was born.

4B1C49F0 F208 4F80 8F55 37E9356988C9

The solution is to simply side step foid sexual selection using artificial means like surrogacy. And depopulation is a good thing. Human pop should be capped at 1 billion with the rest being sent to space as colonists. Minimum IQ should be 120.

So eugenesis is the idea that inferior people should be killed or blocked or sterilised and that we should promote more good superior genes only. They thought that if we can make horses or cows very best by eugenics then why not humans. I also slightly believed in the "myth" of inferior and superior genes as in not looks but in mental capabilities and other things. Many people use this to promote racism and I also believed some of this shit but I have got out of that cringe alt right phase.

The main problem with this theory is that horses and cows are breeded with good qualities for us and not to fit for their enviorment. While natural selection breeds to make animals perform the best in the enviorment. So you leave a highly breeded cow or horse species in the wild they will die quickly.

Now the reality is that many things like intellect or character and "being civilised" is not dependent on genes or ethnicity mostly. Many people during the Nazi era thought that blacks and other non aryans can never be like them. Bad news for incels is that looks are mostly genetics (although incels can produce chad offsprings)

So basically many people used this theory to support their race and their ideology. So many feminists came in and said that women should not be married and monogamy should be stopped and that women should have more control in the society or otherwise women would have to have sex with men with inferior genes. Yes, toxic feminists existed way before modern days.

So now we have banned all eugenics however there is still one type of eugenics the society is supporting. Which is the feminist version of eugenics. So basically now feminists have got what they want (at least in the west) and they can deny reproducing rights to all men who they think are inferior. But again the problem is that if foids only take in genes who they think are superior then it doesn't work that way. World full of people with only good looks will die very easily. So basically in the current society a nazi technique is being used against incels. While nazis (before just murdering those people) sterilised people they believed were people with inferior genes. Modern day incels are also being sterilised in that they don't get the right to reproduce anyway.

Also its a myth that incels didn't get sex in stone ages too. Because they certainly did, other wise most of our incel like traits wouldn't exist now (tell me if I am wrong, I don't have deep knowledge about this stuff). Another thing is that through out history the Man to Man bond was very strong unlike now. I have already mentioned this in a post that toxic masculinity is just toxic femininity (men behaving with each other like how women would like to behave with women and men). Because since we were like wolves, we had a knit pack and always had mutual respect for each other. The incel in the pack would not be bullied, while his contribution to the pack will be recognised. That social behavior got destroyed due to the modern society but I would not explain that here.

So basically if humanity goes on like this then it can make humans not fit for the natural factors and can stop progress of humanity which may also lead to its extinction.
Medium IQ. This stuff makes sense on the surface but just appealing to nostalgia and pre-modern day doesn't acknowledge that some incel facts are timeless.
- Incel-tier women still reproduced more than incel-tier men in any age
-Men still had hierarchies, if less prominent
-Toxic masculinity is actually in part normal masculinity, not saying it's good but it's not entirely manufactured
- Incels had better chances of reproducing before but it wasn't at all a guarantee except in very small groups.

Medium IQ. This stuff makes sense on the surface but just appealing to nostalgia and pre-modern day doesn't acknowledge that some incel facts are timeless.
- Incel-tier women still reproduced more than incel-tier men in any age
-Men still had hierarchies, if less prominent
-Toxic masculinity is actually in part normal masculinity, not saying it's good but it's not entirely manufactured
- Incels had better chances of reproducing before but it wasn't at all a guarantee except in very small groups.
I would say that Incels did get relationships because of enforced monogamy. For example still at present in my country man men are saved by arranged marriages. Toxic masculinity is just trying to express masculinity in a lame way. Before masculinity used to be sign of strength, goodness and altruism. Nowadays boys are just pussies picking on each other. Bullying weak people was considered as a shameful act before but nowadays bullying makes you more popular. Same with many other things like girl being whores. Also cheating someone is considered as cool now for some reason.

I would say that Incels did get relationships because of enforced monogamy. For example still at present in my country man men are saved by arranged marriages. Toxic masculinity is just trying to express masculinity in a lame way. Before masculinity used to be sign of strength, goodness and altruism. Nowadays boys are just pussies picking on each other. Bullying weak people was considered as a shameful act before but nowadays bullying makes you more popular. Same with many other things like girl being whores. Also cheating someone is considered as cool now for some reason.
Alright, you convinced me. I think you're right.