Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Feminist Intervention On the Incels.Co Online Forum?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

What caught my eye is this

White men aged 18-55, who are members of the Incels.Co forum will be recruited to participate in the between groups experimental design. Participants will be randomly assigned to either the experimental condition (a feminist intervention folded into a chatroom post about the pay gap between male and female athletes) or the control condition (a chatroom about what is the best refrigerator to buy). Participants will then complete questionnaires that measure their aggression, attitudes towards violence, and misogyny. It is predicted that those in the experimental condition will have significantly reduced scores on aggression, attitudes towards violence, and misogyny compared to the control condition. The research findings will have important implications on how to reduce violent attitudes and behaviors amongst members of radicalized online communities.

So is some sort of recruitment going on here? Is this real? Sounds fake tbh

the best refrigerator to buy?

some college slut wrote a thesis on us.

Ok, and?

What the hell did i just waste my time on reading?

Quite intriguing. Laughable, but quite intriguing.

Lol White men! This forum is FULL of ethnics. So they either think ethnics can't be incel or they don't want to sound racist by mentioning ethnics at all. Just goes to show they only care about narrative.

> White men who are members of the incels.co forum

Will she select only white posters or does she assume that every poster here is white? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Lol White men! This forum is FULL of ethnics. So they either think ethnics can't be incel or they don't want to sound racist by mentioning ethnics at all. Just goes to show they only care about narrative.

She hasn't. She wants to and for that she wants to recruit white men from here. The recruitment part is what sound weird and I thought I would share it.
how is her dumb ass going to come here? Possible infiltrator? Would be hilarious. Fuck her and her "Psychology (jewish made pseudoscience).

That would be very interesting to see tbh
she's too naive honestly, she'll try making an application and fuck it up because she'll say exactly what she said in the paper.

They want us to talk about refrigerators to see how violent we are?

Also why only white incels?

she's too naive honestly, she'll try making an application and fuck it up because she'll say exactly what she said in the paper.
Yeah she won't be able to make an account here

Tbh this seems like an insider joke or something but then again the website looks legit with .edu domain too

seems retarded to me

That's why social "science" is pure bullshit. They sincerely seem to believe that feminist misandry is a cure for "misogyny", not its cause.
They can fuck themselves tbh. "white men". Half the forum isn't white... Typical retarded bullshit.
Well, about half the population is male and they don't care about anything else than foids anyway. Why would it change for a specific "research" ?

if i get money i do tests

Maybe she'll trade sex for volunteers? Does that make them cucks for agreeing?

JFL this is what PhD research funds are spent on. Unbelievable.

Exactly. It has to be white men to hold up their false narrative. White men are all evil. Orange man bad.
That's why social "science" is pure bullshit. They sincerely seem to believe that feminist misandry is a cure for "misogyny", not its cause.

Yeah, the solipsistic narcissism is unbelievable, huh? “Oh maybe if I tell them men earn more than women then they’ll suddenly be converted to feminism teehee? I bet they’ve never thought of that before!”
This toilet has obviously never actually experienced anything outside her tiny echo chamber of privileged feminist college fraternity.

Last edited:
do they actually think they'll "convert incels" by telling us about the pay gap between male and female athletes? because I literally could not give any less of a shit lmfao. imagine expecting a mentally ill loser who has spent his entire life being told every single day that he's a worthless, subhuman undesirable to change his entire worldview out of concern for fucking professional athletes

Last edited:
Only whites can be the bad guys lol. Hmmm, which fridge can I sit in & cry as I freeze to death, ldaf in style :feelshaha:

do they actually think they'll "convert incels" by telling us about the pay gap between male and female athletes? because I literally could not give any less of a shit lmfao. imagine expecting a mentally ill loser who has spent his entire life being told every single day that he's a worthless, subhuman undesirable to change his entire worldview out of concern for fucking professional athletes
What I find more interesting is that she wants to recruit users from here. I honestly don't see that working out tbh.

Just another dumb gender studies bimbo accusing us of being white supremacists, next

Southern European here.

Apparently I’m a Nordic according to this study.

will we be paid

the fuck is that avi ?
I had to change it because someone said I will get a warning.

I just wanted to see how others will react to it tbh. That's why i'm using weird Avis now.

Luckily for them only white men are capable of misogyny. Ethnic men who have male supremacist beliefs are merely continuing the proud cultural heritage of their homelands and should not be subject to the same scrutiny, that would be racist.

Great, they want to treat us as guinea pigs, now.

> a feminist intervention folded into a chatroom post about the pay gap between male and female athletes

I hope they'll take into account the recent ruling against female US soccer team claims :

Claims about gender pay gap from feminists are, as far as I know, always BS. There was also a case with Google employees where females were complaining until someone looked into it and it turned out females were payed more.

Last edited:
A feminist organisation studying misogynistic incels will certainly not be biased, right ?

What a joke.

i used to be an incel but then i heard about the gender pay gap between male and female athletes.

The gender pay gap doesn't exist but it should.

It is predicted that those in the experimental condition will have significantly reduced scores on aggression, attitudes towards violence, and misogyny compared to the control condition.
:feelshaha: They have no idea how wrong they are.

They have no idea how wrong they are.

They could be right, but maybe not for the reasons they imagine.

What I mean is that it's plausible that the mere proximity and attention from females may affect the minds of the incel participant.

I mean it could be just biochemical : oxcytocin or something. I vaguely recall a study showing that males in presence of an attractive female presented a cognitive decline along with a decrease in aggressive behavior or something. It was imputed to an increase in some biochemical in the brain (possibly oxytocin, but I'm not sure, can't recall).

I wouldn't be surprised if the effect would be even greater with an incel, considering his lack of sexual activity.

Last edited:
Sounds like a load of shit. I am interested in what refrigerators I should buy though.

In fact, it's plausible that the mere proximity and attention from females may affect the minds of the incel participant.

I mean it could be just biochemical : oxcytocin or something. I vaguely recall a study showing that males in presence of an attractive female presented a cognitive decline along with a decrease in aggressive behavior or something. It was imputed to an increase in some biochemical in the brain (possibly oxytocin, but I'm not sure, can't recall).

I wouldn't be surprised if the effect would be even greater with an incel, considering his sexual frustration.
You think that works in a chat room spilling fakenews? Gigacucked if true.
Sounds like a load of shit. I am interested in what refrigerators I should buy though.
tbh. We soon might need a new one.

In fact, it's plausible that the mere proximity and attention from females may affect the minds of the incel participant.

I wouldn't be surprised if the effect would be even greater with an incel, considering his lack of sexual activity.
You think that works in a chat room spilling fakenews? Gigacucked if true.

tbh. We soon might need a new one.
Remember the avi girl Halo :feelshaha: