Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminist talks about being catcalled on twitter

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Although I do wonder: why would 12/13 year olds be catcalled more than 20 year olds? Men find 20 year olds more hot than 12/13 year olds right? 12/13 year olds are physically immature and 20 year olds are at their sexual attractiveness peak

I wish women would cat call me, even if she was fat and old because it would be nice to know that at least someone on this planet finds me attractive

tf how can you catcall 12 year old, what exactly do you call her

tf how can you catcall 12 year old, what exactly do you call her
Catcall means to whistle at someone or say something sexual to them
I wish women would cat call me, even if she was fat and old because it would be nice to know that at least someone on this planet finds me attractive
Women usually are first catcalled at age 12

Although I do wonder: why would 12/13 year olds be catcalled more than 20 year olds? Men find 20 year olds more hot than 12/13 year olds right? 12/13 year olds are physically immature and 20 year olds are at their sexual attractiveness peak
nah, i'd say 14 to 20 is prime for women

@Napoleon de Geso

Catcall means to whistle at someone or say something sexual to them

Women usually are first catcalled at age 12
Okay that’s kinda gross lmao

I don't meant to necropost but this thread needs more replies because i wanna hear peoples' thoughts on this

@Robtical @Mainländer @Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel

12-13 year old girls wear booty shorts, they're the ones sexually objectifying themself

Young teenagers can be attractive. Why can't people accept this, even if they think they're too young? Acceptance is good, denial is bad.

I don't meant to necropost but this thread needs more replies because i wanna hear peoples' thoughts on this

@Robtical @Mainländer @Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @ThoughtfulCel
I doubt any of that is true. This bitch is just lying to further the male re-education and hate propoganda.

Women can say anything and be believed so its no surprise she's taken to twitter to spread this nonsense for attention.

Fucking whores man

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Maybe she got uglier and fatter by the time she was 20. Lots of foids hit the wall at 16 if they don't take care of themselves.

She is an incredibly stupid individual. How does she not realize that she was at her prime at 13 then hit the wall at around 17? This is proof that foids reach their peak at around 13-14 and only become damaged goods by the time they are 20. She is all used up and isn’t any better than this

Young teenagers can be attractive. Why can't people accept this, even if they think they're too young? Acceptance is good, denial is bad.
if the age of majority/aoc was much lower, people would accept this
She is an incredibly stupid individual. How does she not realize that she was at her prime at 13 then hit the wall at around 17? This is proof that foids reach their peak at around 13-14 and only become damaged goods by the time they are 20. She is all used up and isn’t any better than this
View attachment 289258
she is a feminazi and she once made another tweet whining about how men stay attracted to youth according to okcupid data
Maybe she got uglier and fatter by the time she was 20. Lots of foids hit the wall at 16 if they don't take care of themselves.
I doubt any of that is true. This bitch is just lying to further the male re-education and hate propoganda.

Women can say anything and be believed so its no surprise she's taken to twitter to spread this nonsense for attention.

Fucking whores man

View attachment 289246
12-13 year old girls wear booty shorts, they're the ones sexually objectifying themself
feminists think being catcalled is worse than being beaten up jfl

she is a feminazi and she once made another tweet whining about how men stay attracted to youth according
This whole pedophile phobia was created by a bunch of used up roasties who weren’t getting anymore attention and wanted to make fucking prime in lolis a crime. It’s obvious that lolis are much superior

This whole pedophile phobia was created by a bunch of used up roasties who weren’t getting anymore attention and wanted to make fucking prime in lolis a crime. It’s obvious that lolis are much superior
read this article it's about how the pedophile panic began

I think it's more to do with the fact that cat calling is less socially acceptable now a day

What a tragic story. Back then people could actually think and knew that foids are ready when they get their first period. Too bad society slowly got cucked until it reached today’s levels

What a tragic story. Back then people could actually think and knew that foids are ready when they get their first period. Too bad society slowly got cucked until it reached today’s levels
you should read the entire article. it's good. also, look up the case against adolescence by robert epstein. the teen brain is a myth. it's society's infantilization of teens and extending their childhood to 21 that caused them to become immature. there's evidence for this. immaturity in teens isn't found in every society

imagine complaining about getting attention

you should read the entire article. it's good. also, look up the case against adolescence by robert epstein. the teen brain is a myth. it's society's infantilization of teens and extending their childhood to 21 that caused them to become immature. there's evidence for this. immaturity in teens isn't found in every society
This is explains why people are so retarded. They are considered as kids for so long that they never learn anything.

feminists think being catcalled is worse than being beaten up jfl
Because being beat up usually happens to men, and being catcalled usually happens to foids who dress like sluts.

This is explains why people are so retarded. They are considered as kids for so long that they never learn anything.
and then we don't act like real adults until our 30s, people long ago would be shocked by how it is now
Because being beat up usually happens to men, and being catcalled usually happens to foids who dress like sluts.
and feminsts claim to empower foids but teach them to be forever traumatized by a catcall

and then we don't act like real adults until our 30s, people long ago would be shocked by how it is now
Most normal people from back then would probably rope if they saw how the world is today.

Most normal people from back then would probably rope if they saw how the world is today.
they used to have 14 year olds go to war, in ancient africa there was a queen reigning who was 16, i also read about a 12 year old boy who commanded his own ship

they used to have 14 year olds go to war, in ancient africa there was a queen reigning who was 16, i also read about a 12 year old boy who commanded his own ship
But now they are considered infants who can’t do anything

16% of men are hebephiles

And that includes 20 but excludes 12/13
88% of men are hebephiles. 16% pedos.

Get your fact rights.

Men catcall 12-13yo because they dress up like slutty young women have have corresponding budding breasts and a developing womanly figure.

Feminists worth less than a warm piss. Instead of trolling the internet with her nonsense, why doesn't she get a job since she is promoting that females, other females not her, should work.

Ill fucking rape this bitch if she crosses on my way

can you do a short resume for me?? I get really triggered when I read those kind of articles
true indeed, is the opposite of what their propaganda says

can you do a short resume for me?? I get really triggered when I read those kind of articles

true indeed, is the opposite of what their propaganda says
can't. it's only an article. you won't see anything too ragefuelish here

but the panic began in the 1880s

Female "problems" are a man's fantasy LMAO