Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Feminist troll in r/mensrights runs to r/IncelTear when she doesn't like what someone says; IncelTear says "Denying women abortions is oppression"

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
These are the same people that about inceldom that people here aren't even entitled to venting their views about women.
Yet they think denying women abortions is oppression.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jc1nfj/some_jerk_complained_about_his_girlfriend_being_a/g8zstw9/?context=3

More gems.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jc1nfj/some_jerk_complained_about_his_girlfriend_being_a/g8zrzql/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jc1nfj/some_jerk_complained_about_his_girlfriend_being_a/g8zp52h/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/jc07jg/my_girlfriend_is_a_feminist_and_sometimes_im_sick/g8zp8lf/?context=3

Here is the feminist troll that ran to IncelTear.
She thinks she is entitled to tampons not being taxed.

level 2
PurplePlatypusBear20

3 points · 8 hours ago

Well for one I'm taxed for pads and tampons even though it's not my choice to have a period.
There are 32 countries where if I was married and wanted to get a pasport I've have to ask my husband first.
If I lived in Israel and I was married, I have to ask my husband's permissions to divorce.
I could go on and on about the rights some women still do not have.

"rights" = benefits.

"chad= all men."

that's her logic.

foids will be foids.

Imagine giving a fuck about what cuckits say lmao

"rights" = benefits.

"chad= all men."

that's her logic.

foids will be foids.
That doesn't excuse them.

Lol at that IncelTear user trying to play nice in the comments

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jc1nfj/some_jerk_complained_about_his_girlfriend_being_a/g8zygs8/?context=3

No idiot this isn't a joke even if you pieces of shit of think it is.

"Men have to realize two things: There are a few assholes that are hiding behind feminism but the most are fighting for a just cause and it is in our interest to solf those problems!

Society has to learn something to - men have a lot of problems in this society as well! I really pity those young men who need guidance and support with their problems! “What-about-ism” is toxic for our society we have to identify and face all problems!"

What you need to realize is that people here will keep ranting about their bad experiences about women and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You can die mad.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking that people living all their lives without getting any sex or affection at all because of characteristics they have that they didn't choose is a nonissue but a whore not being able to murder her innocent child because she doesn't want to deal with the consequences of her irresponsible actions is oppression.

Imagine thinking that people living all their lives without getting any sex or affection at all because of characteristics they have that they didn't choose is a nonissue but a whore not being able to murder her innocent child because she doesn't want to deal with the consequences of her irresponsible actions is oppression.
That's why they are hypocrites.
This is like the very meme of a radical feminist who screams about how taxpayers aren't funding their abortions.

"Well for one I'm taxed for pads and tampons even though it's not my choice to have a period."

Not my choice to put food in my belly to survive yet it is still taxed and not given away for free.

Foids always act like they don't have any control of which penis ejaculates in their vagina without any form of contraception. As if getting rawdogged and creampied is just a regular thing that happens at random and they have no choice in the matter.

It's good to highlight their hypocrisy and threads about them always get made anyway. I'd rather threads like this be the first thing their smug faces see instead of them laughing along with some posters here that excessively mock unattractive males with stale tired memes like just be curry.

Last edited:
The point of her sitting on Reddit and shitposting is acquiring the male attention she lacks.
Just ignore it; that way, she does not receive what she needs and that's the best thing, as even if you were to mock her, she would still get her basic need, all the attention, all the opportunity to shine as a bright star of wokeness.
The best thing about feminists is that the are not going to reproduce and raise another walking sack of anxious, passive-aggressive toxicity. They will abort their children and only claim to wish to start a family when they become practically sterile, and certainly old, unattractive, with a significant accumulation of mental health problems.
Thus, ignoring them is really a good course of action... and perhaps encouraging the abortion obsession is even more beneficial to the society as a whole?

The point of her sitting on Reddit and shitposting is acquiring the male attention she lacks.
Just ignore it; that way, she does not receive what she needs and that's the best thing, as even if you were to mock her, she would still get her basic need, all the attention, all the opportunity to shine as a bright star of wokeness.
I'm not mocking. I'm calling out the hypocrisy of these people feeling entitled to tax payer abortions and tampons being exempt from taxes (when everything else is charged) but lecturing incels about how they aren't entitled to anything.

Ignoring it doesn't make it go away. As long as I keep coming across hypocrisy this stark I will share it.

The best thing about feminists is that the are not going to reproduce and raise another walking sack of anxious, passive-aggressive toxicity. They will abort their children and only claim to wish to start a family when they become practically sterile, and certainly old, unattractive, with a significant accumulation of mental health problems.
Thus, ignoring them is really a good course of action... and perhaps encouraging the abortion obsession is even more beneficial to the society as a whole?
Whether or not you agree with abortion is besides the point. It's the hypocrisy about how they are acting entitled to abortions and tampons being exempt from tax but telling people like us we aren't even entitled to complain about women online that's the issue.

"Well for one I'm taxed for pads and tampons even though it's not my choice to have a period."

Not my choice to put food in my belly to survive yet it is still taxed and not given away for free.
My toilet paper is taxed too. Should I be like feminists and parade with used toilet paper?

the hypocrisy of these people feeling entitled to
We're talking about women, the entitlement is formed and cemented in societal structures from the very beginning of the schooling process. Actually, no, it's formed in the parenting process as well, at least in most cases.
Additionally, the whole incels being-entitled-to sex is originally an idea formed within the specific ideology of the IncelTears Reddit-based parasocial circle, because they needed a strawman badly - so the undeniable fact of every human being having a strong, instinctous desire to reproduce, which is pathologically unfulfilled due to modern shape of the society (basically industrial-grade stress, limited contacts, ridiculous laws and so many others) has been successfully stomped into the ground, covered up and replaced with what is, essentially, "lmao incels be entitled to sex!11!!!"
Really, I believe the whole IncelTears community is forcing themselves to reject this obvious issue and the conclusions that come with it on a daily basis, not to ever allow the thought of them not holding the moral highground and the bright candle of sanity in a dark sea of ignorance and cretinism to get through into their heads. That's, in practical terms, indoctrination, created through a) elevation of the chosen group b) creating a besieged fortress c) blissful ignorance d) censorship e) a constant stream of carefully chosen, ridiculous and/or outrageous posts by the incels in a state of temporary mental breakdown.

We're talking about women, the entitlement is formed and cemented in societal structures from the very beginning of the schooling process. Actually, no, it's formed in the parenting process as well, at least in most cases.
Additionally, the whole incels being-entitled-to sex is originally an idea formed within the specific ideology of the IncelTears Reddit-based parasocial circle, because they needed a strawman badly - so the undeniable fact of every human being having a strong, instinctous desire to reproduce, which is pathologically unfulfilled due to modern shape of the society (basically industrial-grade stress, limited contacts, ridiculous laws and so many others) has been successfully stomped into the ground, covered up and replaced with what is, essentially, "lmao incels be entitled to sex!11!!!"
Really, I believe the whole IncelTears community is forcing themselves to reject this obvious issue and the conclusions that come with it on a daily basis, not to ever allow the thought of them not holding the moral highground and the bright candle of sanity in a dark sea of ignorance and cretinism to get through into their heads. That's, in practical terms, indoctrination, created through a) elevation of the chosen group b) creating a besieged fortress c) blissful ignorance d) censorship e) a constant stream of carefully chosen, ridiculous and/or outrageous posts by the incels in a state of temporary mental breakdown.
They have been going after MRAs lately too now and there's regularly comments about how men's day isn't needed. It's a feminist sub where people use incels to punch down on males.

It's not in any way a watchdog sub but a bullying sub and I intend to point that out.

Btw there's been a few other threads about IT just today but I don't see anyone complaining about that?

Last edited:
Where men get special treatment? Only Chad is treated well, holes always compare themselves with 0.1% of the male population.

They have been going after MRAs lately too now and there's regularly comments about how men's day isn't needed. It's a feminist sub where people use incels to punch down on males.

Huh, that's a news for me, though I guess I'm not surprised. Feminists only seek male misery, more precisely: its creation and enhacement.
You mean, the MRA sub is used to punch down on males??? I have not been there, or on any non-chess subeeddit for that matter, for a whole year already
The IncelTears does not need an introduction as a feminist one.

Huh, that's a news for me, though I guess I'm not surprised. Feminists only seek male misery, more precisely: its creation and enhacement.
You mean, the MRA sub is used to punch down on males??? I have not been there, or on any non-chess subeeddit for that matter, for a whole year already
The IncelTears does not need an introduction as a feminist one.
No the IncelTear sub is going after an mrameme sub now after years of saying they only have a problem with incels but not men's rights activists. And I meant that IncelTear is being used as a sub to punch down on males. If you notice they even defend "fem"cels.

Also funnily enough there's the weird overlap of some younger men's rights activists (usually really only concerned about being called a straight white male and not really men's issues) that post to IncelTear too and "call out" incels.

The reason I said IncelTear is a feminist sub is because often there are comments there like "lol I'm not a feminist, incels and radical feminists are two sides of the same coin XD" that predictably get upvoted by IncelTear users wanting their sub to look impartial. And they keep insisting they aren't the angry feminist stereotype but behave just like them.

Here is an IncelTear user whining about the phrase "equal rights equal lefts"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrollXChromosomes/comments/jbmkot/equal_rights_mean_equal_lefts/

Last edited:
No the IncelTear sub is going after an mrameme sub now after years of saying they only have a problem with incels but not men's rights activists. Also funnily enough there's the weird overlap of some younger men's rights activists (usually really only concerned about being called a straight white male and not really men's issues) that post to IncelTear too and "call out" incels.
Ok, so I read it correctly, they now wage war on the MRAs. Thank you for rephrasing, I'm sleepy as fuck and can't conclude properly, also English is my 2nd language.
As I have written, unsuprising. MGTOW is recently gone, incels are long gone, time to fight the guys who oppose biased divorce laws, right, sisters? lmao. I feel tempted to suggest a slippery slope.
As shit, let's do it:
PUAs are next, hopefully they get it, their behaviour is absolutely within the modern feminist definition of sexual assault, because attempting is harassment.

Ok, so I read it correctly, they now wage war on the MRAs. Thank you for rephrasing, I'm sleepy as fuck and can't conclude properly, also English is my 2nd language.
As I have written, unsuprising. MGTOW is recently gone, incels are long gone, time to fight the guys who oppose biased divorce laws, right, sisters? lmao. I feel tempted to suggest a slippery slope.
As shit, let's do it:
PUAs are next, hopefully they get it, their behaviour is absolutely within the modern feminist definition of sexual assault, because attempting is harassment.
Yeah no problem it can be kind of confusing at first because they try to claim they are just calling out violence and pedophilia and then deliberately conflate any criticism or unflattering things about women with violence and pedophilia.

IncelTear can't hide that it's become a sub for feminists to punch down on males.
It's as 'impartial' as the rest of the feminist shithole subs on reddit.

And the feminists on IncelTear actually prefer PUAs to incels because PUAs blame men for failure and never women. If you notice they rarely go after the theredpill.
If they run out of content with the other groups they still might but it isn't their priority. Their priority is bullying virgin males (or males that have not dated for a long time) that say things they go looking to get offended by.

Last edited:
Yeah no problem it can be kind of confusing at first because they try to claim they are just calling out violence and pedophilia and then deliberately conflate any criticism or unflattering things about women with violence and pedophilia.

IncelTear can't hide that it's become a sub for feminists to punch down on males.
It's as 'impartial' as the rest of the feminist shithole subs on reddit.

And the feminists on IncelTear actually prefer PUAs to incels because PUAs blame men for failure and never women. If you notice they rarely go after the theredpill.
If they run out of content with the other groups they still might but it isn't their priority. Their priority is bullying virgin males (or males that have not dated for a long time) that say things they go looking to get offended by.
Yeah, was kind of confused. Anyway, that's just the way an ideology works; when confronted, resort to tu quoque, ad personam and maintain the purity of the cult - of the Saint Vagina, in this case.
Pedophilia?? I mean, isn't there this phenomenon that places that vehemently attack pedophilia themselves attract lots of hidden pedos? LMAO I wonder what types of men post there.

I think IncelTears has always been that way. I remember it being that way early 2018, when I was still active here and there. Courtesy of a certain South American redditor of above-average activity.

Oh, that makes perfect sense, actually. PUAs are much more self-depreciating than anyone else.

It's good to highlight their hypocrisy and threads about them always get made anyway. I'd rather threads like this be the first thing their smug faces see instead of them laughing along with some posters here that excessively mock unattractive males with stale tired memes like just be curry.

Yeah you're right tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back