Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Feminists and right-wing women will treat incels about the same

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I used to think that women who were against abortion or the angry blonde hags on FOX news who called out feminists or the Beckies who held the sign "Women for Trump" or all those conservative women would treat incels better than feminists.

But I realized how wrong I was. I came across plenty of tweets from these so called anti feminists on Twitter and found out that they enforce the idea of masculinity more than anyone else. For them, its literally rich muscular Chad or nothing. They do fight for men's rights but it should rather be called Chads rights. They want women to stop being promiscuous so that they can save themselves for Chad. They are against abortion because aborting Chads baby is the worst sin of all.

Try approaching these women and they'll treat you the same way as feminists do. For NEETcels it would be worse.

It's just people have different interpretations of what an "incel" is. Feminists see incels as toxic misogynists. Right wing women see incels as limp-wristed and impotent.

JFL at the people who coped with trad thots and donated to their patreon:lul:

Hqris7cmmuz11

It's just people have different interpretations of what an "incel" is. Feminists see incels as toxic misogynists. Right wing women see incels as limp-wristed and impotent.
Exactly this.

Who cares, we see femtards for what they really are, mentally ill subrace of foids.

all foids live and breathe to serve chad, and I will enslave them

For women it's always Chads Lives Matter.

I thrive on being hated for being a NEET, I think I thrive on being hated in general. Why would I want people I hate to like me?

I'll wipe my ass with both those kinds of whores.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back