Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Feminists hate male allies because they remind them of their effete fathers

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Just like their fathers had a claim of authority over them yet were weak and allowed them become whores, soys similarly have a paternalistic attitude towards women, yet are weak and cannot enforce it. Foids therefore enjoy cucking soys with psychopathic Chads as a form of revenge against the fathers they resent for not adequately protecting/controlling them.

The same concept applies to Black Lives Matter and its White allies, who nogs hate because they are preening White supremacists on the inside and yet meek on the outside, so nogs derive special enjoyment from humiliating them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it's a theory. More like fact.

Every single active feminist woman I have seen.. only dates the worst woman beating misogynists.

Haven't seen a single exception yet.

Yeah i imagine most girls idolise their dad if he is a dominant Chad.
That is why in all the old family orinentated conservative propaganda posters the man is always a masculine chad
Examples
American magazine advertisement circa 1954 advertising family travel C82GGC
891b670d91494c1b43e28c60712d0346

Yeah i imagine most girls idolise their dad if he is a dominant Chad.
That is why in all the old family orinentated conservative propaganda posters the man is always a masculine chad
Examples
View attachment 278736View attachment 278738
Masculinity used to be about being a conscientious provider, whereas now it's about being a psychopathic Chad.

Dominant/psychopathic Chads don't even stick around in monogamous relationships, and breed a special type of whore: a violent and aggressive whore.

Last edited:
Masculinity used to be about being a conscientious provider, whereas now it's about being a psychopathic Chad.

Dominant/psychopathic Chads don't even stick around in monogamous relationships, and breed a special type of whore: a violent and aggressive whore.
That is true, but even 50 years ago before the wholesale corruption of soceity they knew that a strong father figure was idolised by daughters.
Look how the girls are shown in awe of their masculine respectable fathers.
But they know the best way to destroy a society is to destroy family values, emasculate fathers and promote nigger culture, hence todays culture and the shit state of the world.

That is true, but even 50 years ago before the wholesale corruption of soceity they knew that a strong father figure was idolised by daughters.
Look how the girls are shown in awe of their masculine respectable fathers.
But they know the best way to destroy a society is to destroy family values, emasculate fathers and promote nigger culture, hence todays culture and the shit state of the world.
The only way to self-actualize as a man in the modern era is to be nigger-tier.

Being a nigger = conspicuous consumption, antisocial behavior, substance abuse, and sexual promiscuity

It's either that or becoming a homosexual (which relates to the nigger model in various metrics, including conspicuous consumption, being sexually promiscuous, preferring ass over boobs, and writing poetry... I mean rap music)

Last edited:
The only way to self-actualize as a man in the modern era is to be nigger-tier.

Being a nigger = conspicuous consumption, antisocial behavior, substance abuse, and sexual promiscuity

It's either that or becoming a homosexual (which relates to the nigger model in various metrics, including conspicuous consumption, being sexually promiscuous, preferring ass over boobs, and writing poetry... I mean rap music)

iu

I think has more to do with the fact that feminist/soyboy allies simply possess very little sexual dimorphism from their female counterparts. They're so androgynous and cranio-facially round that any act of masculinity they'd attempt to project would fail to be taken seriously, ao their only recourse is to prostrate themselves to feminism out of desperation. They can't be masculine because their looks hold them back. If low-trust facechad behaved like a feminist ally on the exterior, but a thugmaxxed abuser on the interior I doubt feminists would vaginally dehumidify at his cursory behaviour.