Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [FEMINISTS WON'T TOUCH THIS] #HisBodyHisChoice

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
"I think roast beef flaps are ugly. If I have a daughter, I'm going to get her labia trimmed. Her future husband will thank me." = Yikes! Toxic and misogynistic!

"I think uncircumcised penises are ugly. If I have a son, I'm going to get his foreskin cut off. His future wife will thank me." = Yass queen! Strong and empowered!

Great point but men aren't seen as equal to women so normies and feminists won't care for one second.

36c07dfd 3435 4802 b4d0 eb7722f37787

NO YOU CAN'T TELL M'LADY TO STOP ENJOYING LIBERATING EXPERIENCES!!!!

circumcision does not require the consent of the boy so it's basically rape
Great point but men aren't seen as equal to women so normies and feminists won't care for one second.
Topic closed.
We lost a long time ago, at least when the internet began catching steam if not before.
The ultimate blackpill is realizing it's not just over for any one person but for all of society. This is a sinking ship and there's too many holes to plug the leaks.

Topic closed.
We lost a long time ago, at least when the internet began catching steam if not before.
The ultimate blackpill is realizing it's not just over for any one person but for all of society. This is a sinking ship and there's too many holes to plug the leaks.
All because women were seen as equals and allowed to vote, instead of being subdued like they should.

Does foid genital mutilation even have a proper name like circumcision does? That alone shows how sexist the process is. One is considered a medical procedure and the other is labeled a war crime.

Fucking jews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back