Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoid breaks up with high IQ Jewish physicist because he's an "insecure incel," bemoans the fact that she can't find an intelligent gigachad instead

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Meanwhile...

Thats evolution.. some bloodlines survived based on intellect, others on looks/physical strength.

There is few if any men out there who are handsome, healthy/strong and advanced minds.

I’ve said it in previous threads and I shall say it again: foids’ minds are stuck in 10,000BC. They should be grateful to have met a very intelligent man but it just isn’t good enough for this bitch.

it's one of those * i didn't feel attraction to him but i still had sex with chad*.this *ugly* jewish guy was probably at least normie tier and had decent prospects(at least from her posts it seems so.When it came to sex she felt reluctant and they most likely only had sex once a month at best.it's over

The foid literally admits that "personality" = "looks" here.

She juxtaposes a dumb Chad with an intelligent incel, yet specifies that the incel has "no personality."

Foid IQ: 0. She deserves nothing more than to be raped by monkeys (she's already having consensual sex with the "neighbor's dog," of course).

Last edited:
I’ve said it in previous threads and I shall say it again: foids’ minds are stuck in 10,000BC. They should be grateful to have met a very intelligent man but it just isn’t good enough for this bitch.
Interestingly, there are people who say that foxes are smarter on average than men.

People using the word "incel" in place of ugly male is brutal and confirms the blackpill. Jfl if you think Chad would EVER get called an incel regardless of his behavior in a relationship.

It's over for many men around the world, man.
People using the word "incel" in place of ugly male is brutal and confirms the blackpill. Jfl if you think Chad would EVER get called an incel regardless of his behavior in a relationship.

Her other posts seem quite blackpilled:

She is just being a benevolent feminist here.

She does not contest female control over the sexual selection process, considering it to be a given, and fundamentally agrees with the idea that highly intelligent incels have "defective" genes whereas the boneheaded Chads who make her wet have genes worthy of reproduction.

Her only point is that her fellow feminists should pity incels and say a prayer for us as we're sentenced to death. The only incels who can escape this fate are the psychopathmaxxers who are good enough at pretending to be NT and "alpha" to deceive a woman into believing it.

Last edited:
>bad looking.

JFL.

She does not contest female control over the sexual selection process, considering it to be a given, and agrees with the idea that highly intelligent incels have "defective" genes where boneheaded Chads who make her wet have genes worthy of procreation by default.

Her only point is that her fellow feminists should pity incels and say a prayer for us as we're sentenced to death. The only incels who can escape are the psychopathmaxxers who are good enough at pretending to be NT and alpha.
also rapistcels and sextraffickingels
>bad looking.

JFL.
big nose failo

She does not contest female control over the sexual selection process, considering it to be a given, and agrees with the idea that highly intelligent incels have "defective" genes where boneheaded Chads who make her wet have genes worthy of procreation by default.

Her only point is that her fellow feminists should pity incels and say a prayer for us as we're sentenced to death. The only incels who can escape are the psychopathmaxxers who are good enough at pretending to be NT and alpha.
It would get deleted otherwise, I guess. There are some sentences, that were pretty based, but I need to sleep. She just described the status quo or not? Are you for forced male selection, just curious?

JFL a blackpill straight from a femoid mouth, they still try to silence it.

Femoid 1

Yeah this. Actual intelligent men are pretty rare and these bitches treat them as the product of the week jfl when are they gonna admit they just want to suck Chad's dick and nothing more?

Also, i believe he was an incel because

- bad looking

- virgin, never dated in his life
Coming right from the fucking horse's mouth, ITards.

Wow, massive blackpill here.

"He is an incel because 1. ugly 2. virgin."

This confirms everything I already knew. You won't get an ounce of respect if you are male and not conventionally attractive. People look at you and based off of your appearance alone will judge your ethical predisposition.
Coming right from the fucking horse's mouth, ITards.
exactly

It would get deleted otherwise, I guess. There are some sentences, that were pretty based, but I need to sleep. She just described the status quo or not? Are you for forced male selection, just curious?
She describes the status quo and then fundamentally agrees with it. Nothing she says is anything more than virtue signalling, combined with her own style of redpilled nonsense.

She considers it an inevitability that females are the judges of what "good genetics" constitutes, their criteria being based on Fisharian Runaway qualities which have no actual bearing on men's fitness. Namely, "personality," which somehow a Chad who's dumber than a dog has more of than an intelligent incel (her reasoning being that intelligent incels tend to be neurotic and this doesn't make her cunt wet, like extroverted and imbecilic Chads do).

According to her, incels have to pretend to be those extroverted and imbecilic Chads in order to possibly impress a foid and then have sexual success with her. This is just a feminist version of the redpill. We need to deceive women with our perceived alphaness! Why not just put women into their place as inferior creatures who must submit to us?

She virtue signals about ultimately liking "ugly yet intelligent guys," but it's belied by her own stated nature, her own admission that Chads make her instantly wet and intelligent guys are merely a curiosity to her. She must be subjugated, or else she's just a hypocrite who's promoting the devolution of the species.

Last edited:

>incels did not invent anything

L0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

It's garbage, she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Screen Shot 2020 01 31 at 43459 PM

Western chad chasing whores don't even procreate with the chad's they get pumped and dumped by. Many wait until their 40's to have autism babies with a cuck.

Screen Shot 2020 01 31 at 43635 PM

Incels make up a big portion of men, and if they all became blackpilled and refused to contribute to soyciety and pay taxes, then whores will see how worthless they are without us.

Screen Shot 2020 01 31 at 43830 PM

Just looksmax bro :soy:

Wow, so blackpilled. The real blackpill is after you looksmax you should go to SEasia to fuck cheap hookers or try to fuck them for free if possible.

She describes the status quo and then fundamentally agrees with it. Nothing she says is anything more than virtue signalling, combined with her own style of redpilled nonsense.

She considers it an inevitability that females are the judges of what "good genetics" constitutes, their criteria being based on Fisharian Runaway qualities which have no actual bearing on men's fitness. Namely, "personality," which somehow a Chad who's dumber than a dog has more of than an intelligent incel (her reasoning being that intelligent incels tend to be neurotic and this doesn't make her cunt wet, like extroverted and imbecilic Chads do).

According to her, incels have to pretend to be those extroverted and imbecilic Chads in order to possibly impress a foid and then have sexual success with her. This is just a feminist version of the redpill. We need to deceive women with our perceived alphaness! Why not just put women into their place as inferior creatures who must submit to us?

She virtue signals about ultimately liking "ugly yet intelligent guys," but it's belied by her own stated nature, her own admission that Chads make her instantly wet and intelligent guys are merely a curiosity to her. She must be subjugated, or else she's just a hypocrite who's promoting the devolution of the species.
Very true. Great post man.

Is this a larp? The hole can't even fucking spell.

Top kek, do they have any self awareness at all, are they thick as shit or know what's up but don't give a fuck as to do so would be like folding on a pair of aces?
It's garbage, she doesn't know what she's talking about.

View attachment 196180

Western chad chasing whores don't even procreate with the chad's they get pumped and dumped by. Many wait until their 40's to have autism babies with a cuck.
Notice how the narrative is always about the male's genetic quality, never is the cognitive abilities or physical traits of the woman brought into question, as if her negative qualities won't transfer to the kid if she's with Chad, the baby will magically be perfect, the fact is if it's a girl it matters not but if male he sure as shit better not inherit any negatives from the mother & hope his daddy is Chad & even then better hope he doesn't receive "skip a generation" negative genes from grandparents.

Last edited:
Top kek, do they have any self awareness at all, are they thick as shit or know what's up but don't give a fuck as to do so would be like folding on a pair of aces?
She wants a man who is high on the intelligence hierarchy, high on the looks hierarchy, and high on the NT hierarchy at the same time. This is her "Mr. Right." She is a picky bitch who is using the evolutionary psychology of the blackpill to justify her insane standards.

Intelligent men tend to be ugly, introverted, and neurotic if not autistic (in her terminology, "sociophobic"), and this makes her cunt shrivel.

On the other hand, sociopathic men who are attractive, extroverted, and outgoing tend to be dumber than dogs, which quickly bores her.

She wants the best of all worlds -- a giga-IQ, giga-NT, giga-Chad who mogs everyone, a man who she can bear settling down with. JFL.

Last edited:
She wants a man who is high on the intelligence hierarchy, high on the looks hierarchy, and high on the NT hierarchy at the same time. This is her "Mr. Right." She is a picky bitch who is using the evolutionary psychology of the blackpill to justify her insane standards.

Intelligent men tend to be ugly, introverted, and neurotic if not autistic (in her terminology, "sociophobic"), and this makes her cunt shrivel.

On the other hand, sociopathic men who are hot, extroverted, and outgoing tend to be dumber than dogs, which quickly bores her.

She wants the best of both worlds -- a giga-IQ'd, giga-Chad who mogs everyone, a man she can bear settling down with. JFL.
Haha yeah she can totally get that if she gets herself a superhero reality, brilliant scientist takes strength serum or dumb brute has his brain Lasered with evolutionary beam.

Fucking dumb cunt, why would a guy that gets everything from his looks waste time reading books; no need & of course if you ain't turning heads you cope to get the good career & betabux a bitch but as we know this method ain't worth shit no more what with female empowerment of employment & simps. They call men the picky ones lol.

Haha yeah she can totally get that if she gets herself a superhero reality, brilliant scientist takes strength serum or dumb brute has his brain Lasered with evolutionary beam.

Fucking dumb cunt, why would a guy that gets everything from his looks waste time reading books; no need & of course if you ain't turning heads you cope to get the good career & betabux a bitch but as we know this method ain't worth shit no more what with female empowerment of employment & simps. They call men the picky ones lol.
Hopefully she will find her standards satisfied in a Ted Bundy.

Intelligent, attractive, extroverted. The trifecta.

But a psychopath who will murder her. Good riddance, slut.

Interesting, Ted Bundy described himself as introverted.
He was introverted and shy as a child due to his family constantly moving. But soon enough he grew into his psychopathic shoes and was described by his long-term girlfriend as complementing her introverted personality with a supreme extroversion.

Guess she discovered she wasn’t a saiposexual rather quickly

Stupid whore never cared for iq she just wants good status and money while being fucked by a 20 inch cock

Do these morons know what celibacy means?

Notice how the narrative is always about the male's genetic quality, never is the cognitive abilities or physical traits of the woman brought into question, as if her negative qualities won't transfer to the kid if she's with Chad, the baby will magically be perfect, the fact is if it's a girl it matters not but if male he sure as shit better not inherit any negatives from the mother & hope his daddy is Chad & even then better hope he doesn't receive "skip a generation" negative genes from grandparents.
Don't be silly inkel, all foids make perfect babies, it's always the father's fault when they come out unattractive. All wahmen deserve to be impregnated by the top 1% of gigachads while the rest of the men should quietly contribute to society and pay taxes to support their bastard kids. :soy:

Last edited:
The most offensive shit I have ever read written by a foid.

Thanks to whoever's archiving this material.

Last edited:
The most offensive shit I have ever read written by a foid.
Don't be silly inkel, all foids make perfect babies, it's always the father's fault when they come out unattractive. All wahmen deserve to be impregnated by the top 1% of gigachads while the rest of the men should quietly contribute to society and pay taxes to support their bastard kids. :soy:

"He's insecure and controlling". Sounds based and noncucked to me. Whenever women say something, she means the opposite. "He's a great guy" (I hate him). "He's an asshole" (I love him).

Holy fuck she’s retarded.

“He wanted to merry me”
“His future carrier”

She’s actually retarded.

Obvious LARP:feelsgah:

“Oblivanka” Oblivion Ivanka

Its a cel Larping as a foid

Edit-

There’s so many things wrong with those posts if you read them. It’s for sure a man Larping

When would a foid ever refer to a man’s “brilliance”
JFL if anyone believes that’s an actual foid trying to spit blackpills

Last edited:
If she sucked his dick, how was he incel?
Women are stupid
full

Have sex, incel

Have sex = incel

I stopped reading after "I dated an incel".

Foids really have abysmal IQ, I wonder how they manage to breathe and put on make up at the same time without both their neurons frying from overload.

Looks theory designed inkwell, just have an 140+IQ :soy: