Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid ready to settle but can't

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
64r7gQs.jpghttp:

https://imgur.com/64r7gQs

Lmao How long until she realizes that Chad doesn't want her anymore and that she should look for a betabux?

kek. Chad's done with her.

Not a sinlge incel here would be able to marry this.

Kointo said:
She has no choice. Chad doesn't want to settle with her.

She will find a Normie.

Anon said:
She will find a Normie.

Yeah. That's what I meant. A betabux normie. Sorry I didn't clarify.

Only place where she needs to settle is at the bottom of a lake.

Women aging and literally starting to rot is hilarious to watch. It's almost as if you see them clawing, kicking, and screaming, as they're dragged out of Chad's harem by the bouncer of time.

Maybe you should have a daughter with a betabux, honey. Then when you're 50, you can be the side blowjob for her teenage Chad BF.

Kointo said:
Yeah. That's what I meant. A betabux normie. Sorry I didn't clarify.

It's over for incels with money.

She started to look like pig because of drinking Chadcum regularly.

Humans of New York always seems just like a montage of collected degeneracy to me.
Any nycels here. Is it that bad?

sepelion said:
It's almost as if you see them clawing, kicking, and screaming, as they're dragged out of Chad's harem by the bouncer of time.

Sums it up pretty well

lol plenty of normcucks would jump at the chance for this post wall femoid

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol plenty of normcucks would jump at the chance for this post wall femoid

I would jump too for sex, which she wont give to someone like me. She wants a serious relationship, which I don't want to have with someone like her.

This sexual libeeation hurts women as well.They were happier during the era of regulated sexuality but they are too stupid to realize it.

Oh come on stop the cope. There are milions of guys there for her who would take her.

St.Tropez said:
Oh come on stop the cope. There are milions of guys there for her who would take her.

sadly

Dunarote said:
This sexual libeeation hurts women as well.They were happier during the era of regulated sexuality but they are too stupid to realize it.

The problem is they realized when they are old and it is too late to change anything. Young Femoids refuse to realize it.

>Admits she's been passed around
>Expects to have value in men's eyes

ItheIthe said:

Agreed. I as a virgin wouldn't want a relationship with a used up Femoid that was passed around by dozens of men.

DankIncel said:
Lmao How long until she realizes that Chad doesn't want her anymore and that she should look for a betabux?

Cope. The Wall doesn’t exist. She will still get chadcock whenever she wants, she’s just frustrated because chad won’t marry her and stay with her to be a father to her children and a husband provider.

Kointo said:
betabux maybe

Nah. A betabux still needs to be at least a 6/10. Most truecels are sub-5.

I stopped reading after "man-to-man." I can't take her seriously.

Chad's leftovers.

ItheIthe said:

She is a 10/10 to a beta cuck, but she still wants Chad.

LIFE FUEL GUYS: I made a post about this on MGTOW and I have over 320 likes and counting

MayorOfKekville said:
Cope. The Wall doesn’t exist. She will still get chadcock whenever she wants, she’s just frustrated because chad won’t marry her and stay with her to be a father to her children and a husband provider.

I didn't say otherwise. What I meant by my post is that the men this used up hag can settle with now wont be Chads.