Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity femoid unplugs a man's video games to make a tiktok

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Whore wants to be the centre of attention 24x7

I felt his frustration. :feelsree:

probably treats him like an ATM and a free ride outside of the camera. then demands that he give her attention. dumb whore should count her lucky stars that she doesn't live in a society where she would get beat for this.

remarkable restraint, i would have instantly defenestrated her

video doesn't load for whatever reason

How strong and empowering!

Foid is starving for attention, now she got that guys attention and simps on tictok.

Foid is starving for attention, now she got that guys attention and simps on tictok.

@GoffSystemQB jfl

Why is she bullying him and recording wtf

Retard foid, the man's last and final cope is vidya and the narc foid keeps harassing him for attention JFL

"it's all i have"
sad shit man

Cuck. Should have punched her

Get a guy to do that to a girl. If no one gets mad then I will agree with the foid.
If a single fucking living organism gets mad at the guy doing that to the foid, even a tiny hint of being annoyed, then the guy in the video should've strangled that bitch.

aren't all tiktok's staged?

Pure ERfuel

at least it was your GF doing this in private, imagine if some random stacy came and did this in front of your gamer bro and wife

Last edited:
He should unplug her life support (in Theme Hospital)