Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Femoid wages and corruption of the environment

• Thread starter Deleted member 29351
  • Start date
Deleted member 29351

Deleted member 29351

L337cel
-
Somewhere recently I heard that femoids account for 80% of all purchases and today I decided to check this out, it was literally unbelieveable for me and I decided to share this information with you (even if it might be semi-inaccurate due to feminist propaganda). By the way it is my first thread :)

Here is the (obviously feminist) website: https://girlpowermarketing.com/statistics-purchasing-power-women/

If you do not want to corrupt your browsing device with this vile content I can tell you the conclusion from the website according to several different researches - femoids account for 85 (!!!) percent of consumer purchases (homes, technology, healthcare, cars, food, pharma products etc...).

I think it’s just crazy and proof that femoids earn more than males, abolishing the 10% theory that feminists try to serve to the masses. Also considering this information femoids account for ~85% of enviroment pollution, but noone on this feminist website mentioned it. Environmentalists should focus more on pressuring femoids

The fact that Rubirose made 100k in 3 days for doing absolutely NOTHING should END ALL ARGUMENTS against the wage gap that women make less than men..

The fact that Rubirose made 100k in 3 days for doing absolutely NOTHING should END ALL ARGUMENTS against the wage gap that women make less than men..

Wagegap is a myth that can be debunked by a child in under 10 seconds. "Mommy but isn't paying people less based on race or gender illegal?" .
Now imagine how any semi large company can justify 100+ female workers being paid 20% less for doing the same work. They can't. They would be sued into oblivion or boycotted by the public to quit operating. The wage gap comes from women earning less for the same level of education and not the same position at work.

Women are the biggest spenders because women rely on men to provide for the housing expenses. While women waste money on clothes and eating out men invest in paying rent or buying property.

Last edited:
By taking into consideration that only men work obviously harder and hazardous jobs and that males work harder, better and smarter than femoids in any industry, I see giving male workers 100%-300% bigger wages as fair. Femoids act as parasites and they don’t need to earn as much, they were introduced as workers so that the companies have excuse of people not being able to make a living off one wage.

How many femoids live off OnlyFans and other similar services or by parasiting? Are they taken into any consideration by filthy feminists?