Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Femoids are just really disgusting creatures of low value

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
After spending lot of time without them (and watching animu cuties) vision becomes more clear what a shit femoid creatures are. They so ugly, so stupid, so annoying, call me volcel, but I see going after them meaningles and pointless. Leave simping to youngcels, I, 30+cel, am tired from all shit, see no value in option to get not only ugly, but even average (both in looks and personality). And the only still interesting are cute adorable lolis, with looks who can be just slightly above average, or maybe even average, but with really exceptional personalities. Everything else is unworthy to move my old* tired ass

*not really old, as man is young till haves erection, and I have a lot of it for cute lolis, and fap to them everyday

Kicies

Last edited:
2D waifu. Nightcore music and loads of drugs. That's the lyfu.

foids have no purpose other than to be mens slave

I will never trust a 3D woman again.

After spending lot of time without them (and watching animu cuties) vision becomes more clear what a shit femoid creatures are. They so ugly, so stupid, so annoying, call me volcel, but I see going after them meaningles and pointless. Leave simping to youngcels, I, 30+cel, am tired from all shit, see no value in option to get not only ugly, but even average (both in looks and personality). And the only still interesting are cute adorable lolis, with looks who can be just slightly above average, or maybe even average, but with really exceptional personalities. Everything else is unworthy to move my old* tired ass

*not really old, as man is young till haves erection, and I have a lot of it for cute lolis, and fap to them everyday

View attachment 123749
what country u from

The only option is a loli waifu of culture