Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids attraction to you = Your social Status in your young

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
This is a huge Blackpill, haye you noticed it? all the bullying in middle and high school happens because Femoids ALLOWED IT, even if the Stacy`s dont say something when Chad is making fun of you/making your life as hellish as possible we only need a huge percentage of the females to show dissaproval(not, Chad stop you are so bad teheee don`ts count) and the bullying will inmediatly stop, even if you dont get Gf`s and else like normal people you will still have friends and a memorable childhood, being respected and treated like a Human being.

The truth is that Femoids LOVE when they see a subhuman being ostracized, they actually make them more attracted to the Chad that`s its doing it(That`s why normies usually follow when they see a target of bullying, they want some of that femoid attraction) they are biologically wired to desired that we will never leave offspring so they not only reject our companioship but want us to be dead as soon as possible.

As long they got older they control some of that primitive behaviour(got higher inhibition) but the evolutionary psichology is still there, they can virtual signal all they want in Facebook but you can bet your shit that they get subconsciously pleased when they hear that an Ugly man has submitted to society and commited suicide.

Legit post. All my Chad bullies got hot gfs and high grades while I got NOTHING. Bullying is a very nice and healthy way of socializing common amongst all mammals.

I actually made a post on Incels a about how critical middle school is. Getting bullied and mocked and left out in the most important years of transition into adulthood can DECIMATE one's self-esteem.

ItheIthe said:
I actually made a post on Incels a about how critical middle school is. Getting bullied and mocked and left out in the most important years of transition into adulthood can DECIMATE one's self-esteem.

How my family treated me killed my self esteem, but yea, those middle school years are crucial. I actually had quite a few girls approach me in school, but I refused to even humor them because of my ridiculously low self esteem.

I'm managed to fix my depression and low self esteem in my mid 20s, but it is hard as fuck to interact with potential sex partners if you never learned how in your teenage years. It is kinda like learning how to swim. It isn't impossible for an adult to learn how to do so, but it is substantially harder to learn it as an adult.