Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting femoids have rights but apes don't? (femoids compared to apes, aka. why monkey primates are more intelligent)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
why are these animals more intelligent than femoids?

1. they don't die like retards
2. no cultures like feminism
3. can use basic tools to survive eg. wooden sticks
4. self sustaining, doesn't need a mate to help

Femoids on the other hand

1. dying like idiots by attacking others
2. feminism
3. femoid would die if left alone in a forest because she won't get her highheels dirty
4. needs a male to function otherwise she dies

apes in places like tybet,nepal have literal gangs of thieves, aka a society that is self sustaining and thriving

femoids in the usa for example instead of working in any way strike for abortion rights and other irrelevant bullshit

So the question is. why do we give rights to something that is less intelligent than an ape?

If women were less intelligent than apes there would be no incels.
if they were more intelligent then they would work and stop being parasites and contribute to society

if being a parasite = being intelligent then miley cyrus' tapeworm is like einstein

Males are quite retarded too, never underestimate humanity.
Agreed. The site needs more of this. I think misanthropy is more objectively honest than straight up misogyny or misandry. Taking sides ALWAYS obfuscates the bigger picture in my view, can’t we all just admit that humanity itself is just a retarded race of chimps who can do math.

Even retarded apes are smarter than foids

Does using phone all day counts as a tool use? If not, i don't think i ever witnessed female tool usage either

Agreed. The site needs more of this. I think misanthropy is more objectively honest than straight up misogyny or misandry. Taking sides ALWAYS obfuscates the bigger picture in my view, can’t we all just admit that humanity itself is just a retarded race of chimps who can do math.
just drive humanity extinct theory

That would honestly be ideal.
No. The Drake equation stipulates that there's intelligent life in the world out there. If there isn't, chances are high that it will arise. The perfect solution would be to create von Neumann probes that would destroy all life in the Universe and render all planets uninhabitable for any lifeforms. I'd say that'd be a mercy kill from the potential cuckery of the world (because we can pretty much see that the selectors breeding with highest gene-quality mates backed by diligent, cuck drones is the ultimate state of organic reproduction).

Such filthy, low IQ animals

Apes are ok though

Nah humans have made great things and they are all attributed to men.

Bonobos live in a matriarchy. So they aren't so different after all.

But the matriarchy of the bonobos seems to work better than the matriarchy of the femoids, credit where is due.

In 1913, Western Europeans were closer than ever to making their continent the most peaceful, most propserous, most tolerant place in the world. In 1913, a passenger could board a ship New York to Britain sail from there to France, meander through the countries from Spain to Austria, and never be asked to prove anything except can you pay for this. No passport needed. No photo ID needed. Nobody cared because nobody had to care.
Six years later, the continent stood in ruins, and three "Christian" empires, two ancient, were gone. There was revolution and famine everywhere. Gone with the poisoned wind was also the belief that Western Europeans were more civilized, more cultured, more intelligent, etc. than other peoples. Nobody believed that after the war was over, except the Western Europeans. So they had to do it all over again 25 years later, with bigger and badder and crueler ways to kill your fellow man than ever before, and with a Death State made incarnate, that would not stop gorging on the bones of the dead until it was destroyed by the rest of the world at an incredible cost. I was hoping the EU would prevent this fratricide from happening again. Seems I was overly optimistic

Last edited: