Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids over 5'9 are men

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
They should lose their femoid privileges as soon as they decide to grow past 5'9. Today I went to Starbucks to get a vanilla latte before work and I saw THREE femoids over 6'0.
One was this blonde bitch who was 6'2. Built like a fucking NFL athlete. Huge shoulders and chest but she also had huge tits and ass and gigantic hips. She heightmogged and framemogged brutally a bunch of soys as she ravaged her way through the building.
I had to get close to her at one point in the queue and I really contemplated suicide afterwards.
Absolutely brutal. Who is making these bitches?

obviously a tranny.

death by snu snu

I saw 6'4 woman stacking shelves a couple months ago

Whatever helps you cope with people in general getting taller. Personally, I just rage about it. Really really mad.

I rage whenever I get heightmogged by a foid. Unfortunately, it happens often:reeeeee::feelsrope:

I had to get close to her at one point in the queue and I really contemplated suicide afterwards.

Tall, endomorph Borreby mums and massively tall Brunn or dalofaelid father's. I was often mogged by such women on a short holiday to Netherlands.

This won't work, i still want to fuck them even as a manlet.

Foids over 5'9" are foids just the same: CHAD. ONLY.

Last girl that rejected me was 5'11.

:feelsrope:

women over 5'10 in london is extremely fucking common.So many 6ft+ women out here kek.i wanna rope so hard but i can't

I want to coom inside a 6'0" Amazon girl

A lot of tall women are single because they only want a super tall man. But all the other women can compete for those super tall men too, including Stacies.

So a lot of tall women just stay single, I've never seen a young tall woman in the last 10 years settle with anything but a tall Chad.

death by snu snu
0043D12C 6681 47DD 9640 25837D02A351

I dont know. I hate foids.
But tall foids did not choose that height for themselves. And they have good genetics. Such a foid will have tall sons. And a short foid will have short sons. And who will ultimately make their future children worse?
My height is 5'10" and I'd like to fuck foids of my height.

They should lose their femoid privileges as soon as they decide to grow past 5'9. Today I went to Starbucks to get a vanilla latte before work and I saw THREE femoids over 6'0.
One was this blonde bitch who was 6'2. Built like a fucking NFL athlete. Huge shoulders and chest but she also had huge tits and ass and gigantic hips. She heightmogged and framemogged brutally a bunch of soys as she ravaged her way through the building.
they ne d be euthanized. no women should be taller than men. they need gene edit humane so every single future male is taller than females of the same age.

In my opinion: foids taller than 5'3 (160cm) can be considered as "towers", ugly, "monsters", "Godzilla"

In my opinion: foids taller than 5'3 (160cm) can be considered as "towers", ugly, "monsters", "Godzilla"
You're in Malaysia, aren't 95% of foids shorter than 5'3?

At the supermarket where I work I get heightmogged by females at least 3-4 times a day

Some are legit 6'2 or more

I'm 5'11

Every 5’9”+ woman I see looks like a tranny

At the supermarket where I work I get heightmogged by females at least 3-4 times a day

Some are legit 6'2 or more

I'm 5'11
brutal wageslavepill

Where do you all meet bitches like this, I'd cold approach her with no inhibition because of how much test is pumping in me when I see a breeding sow like that

Really tall woman look weird asf saw a nordic giga tall female once and she looked like slenderman still would fuck her if had any chance tho

You're literally 6'5 lmao. You're part of the genetic elite yet you're larping as an incel.

At my height I barely mog middle class zoomer women. There's a big difference between 6'0 and 6'5.
If you saw my face you would not be saying that.

For starters I've had the hairline of a 50 year old man since birth. I've been able to put my entire hand and one more finger on it since I was a kid. Missing one tooth, never grew, on top of crooked teeth. Dogshit uneven, weak jawline.

oh and pubertal gyno that never went away. Had to get surgery for it. Even when I was 12% bf I still had bitch tits.

"Genetic elite", yet still a khhv with anxiety and panic problems that come with being ugly as fuck :feelsseriously:
Says the 6'5 nigga :feelsseriously:
I would honestly fuck any girl that is taller than me idc. Only at nearing 7 foot would that start to be a little weird I guess

Last edited:
They don't choose to grow to their size, inkwell! ( well actually I heard a news cast about this giantess who had to get surgery to stop growing for her health, reminds me of boob reduction jobs but alr).
And who's making these giants are the giant guys who take average to above average (in size and height) girls. Probably.
Lifefuel: women over 6'2 or so have a hard time finding guys they consider tall enough and get bullied or ignored by normies for being tall, so they are actually easier and probably the only type who will date down height wise. That assuming height is your only or main problem though.