Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Femoids playing video games? Gay. Incel Gang will never allow that to happen.

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

Based, beat them to death.

article-2238574-1637489A000005DC-161_634x364.jpg

Based. Few things make me rage more than gamer girls. Foids should not write, program or play games. I hate foids that pollute gaming perhaps more than any other kind of foid.

Based. Few things make me rage more than gamer girls. Foids should not write, program or play games. I hate foids that pollute gaming perhaps more than any other kind of foid.
yes they are like a plague on male hobbies. they have no genuine interest in it, only want orbiters

yes they are like a plague on male hobbies. they have no genuine interest in it, only want orbiters
Fucking tell me about it.
Even when I was a younger cuck, I knew this would happen. But of course nobody agreed. "Oh don't you want girls to play games with us? You might just meet your girlfriend that way! It's great to have shared interests!" FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU.

I think about how based and high quality games used to be and what they have become. How foids' places in games were either some big-titted eye candy or booth babes. How old-school studios turned out amazing content working with shit hardware and prehistoric software tools.

Now even studios that are initially based cuck themselves by allowing femoids on staff, or making games with "stronk female protagonists". Fuck me, CDPR was the great white hope and what do they do? They go and cuck themselves. Warhorse even cucked themselves by making a DLC for Kingdom Come with a female protag. I posted a page-long rant on their forums about it and told them to go fuck themselves. Fucking hell, even Japs are cucking themselves these days, and Japs were famous for not giving a fuck about what foids think and still turning out quality content.

Gaming is ruined, comics are ruined, scifi is ruined... I fucking pity zoomers. They will have no fucking avenues of escapism that aren't tainted by feminist agenda. Me, I'm just glad I'll be dead in ten-twenty years.

Foids can't play videogames well they don't have the mental capacity to do it

Fucking tell me about it.
Even when I was a younger cuck, I knew this would happen. But of course nobody agreed. "Oh don't you want girls to play games with us? You might just meet your girlfriend that way! It's great to have shared interests!" FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU.

I think about how based and high quality games used to be and what they have become. How foids' places in games were either some big-titted eye candy or booth babes. How old-school studios turned out amazing content working with shit hardware and prehistoric software tools.

Now even studios that are initially based cuck themselves by allowing femoids on staff, or making games with "stronk female protagonists". Fuck me, CDPR was the great white hope and what do they do? They go and cuck themselves. Warhorse even cucked themselves by making a DLC for Kingdom Come with a female protag. I posted a page-long rant on their forums about it and told them to go fuck themselves. Fucking hell, even Japs are cucking themselves these days, and Japs were famous for not giving a fuck about what foids think and still turning out quality content.

Gaming is ruined, comics are ruined, scifi is ruined... I fucking pity zoomers. They will have no fucking avenues of escapism that aren't tainted by feminist agenda. Me, I'm just glad I'll be dead in ten-twenty years.
True. Even Wolfenstein became cucked