Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids shouldn't wear pants

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
One of the biggest reasons that it's so hard to be an incel is that foids today dress like complete whores in public. And I'm not really talking about yoga pants, short shorts, and tank tops; I'm talking about pants.

Not a lot of people know this, but in the olden days, women were banned from wearing pants. Take a look at almost any picture of a woman before the (((1960s))) and she was dressed modestly in a knee-length loose skirt and a top that covered her entire chest - nobody could tell what her naked body looked like. But nowadays, any kind of clothing for women just has to accentuate her breasts and buttocks for the whole world to see.

There is no type of women's pants that don't show the world how big her ass is and the exact shape of her crotch. How is a man not supposed to long for sex when he's being eye-raped 24/7 by countless foids' camel toes and asses? Not only are men inherently the more sexual gender, but they're innately-designed to be aroused by the sight of hips, buttocks, and vulva. Asking his body not to respond sexually is like asking a tiger not to hunt. A woman wearing pants in public is equivalent to a man wearing a speedo.

This is one of the Devil's most clever and unbeatable tricks. Jesus warned against temptations and lust in Matthew 5:28, and now Satan is tricking foids into unconsciously raping our eyes with their bodies.

"Then just don't look!"
Do you even know how eyes work? What am I supposed to do? Develop blind spots in my field of vision wherever I see a immodest foid? In that case, why isn't it legal to expose yourself to someone and tell them to "just look away"?

What incels need to do is silently infiltrate and take over the fashion industry. Once we're in charge, we should only promote long loose skirts and other modest apparel. Women's pants, shorts, and tank tops will become culturally-extinct and looked upon with scorn.
B9AE3D44 EB00 4B7C B151 48A5051BFADA

It may be hard, but future generations will thank us.

Was in Vegas recently and legit only about 1 out of a hundred women (of all ages) was wearing a skirt. Really hit how unfeminine women dress.

Islam has already taken care of this problem. In Islam, women aren't allowed to show any part of their body besides their hands and face I think. If (((the West))) was to adopt this, things would be better, but muh sexual liberty

Was in Vegas recently and legit only about 1 out of a hundred women (of all ages) was wearing a skirt. Really hit how unfeminine women dress.
Must've been suicidefuel

Foids should be naked and led on leashes.

Men are forced to dress in ways that hide their sexuality. Long sleeves, loose fit, baggy pants. And theres nothing sexy about a collar and a tie, may as well tie a leash around his neck and call him a dog

One of the biggest reasons that it's so hard to be an incel is that foids today dress like complete whores in public. And I'm not really talking about yoga pants, short shorts, and tank tops; I'm talking about pants.

Not a lot of people know this, but in the olden days, women were banned from wearing pants. Take a look at almost any picture of a woman before the (((1960s))) and she was dressed modestly in a knee-length loose skirt and a top that covered her entire chest - nobody could tell what her naked body looked like. But nowadays, any kind of clothing for women just has to accentuate her breasts and buttocks for the whole world to see.

There is no type of women's pants that don't show the world how big her ass is and the exact shape of her crotch. How is a man not supposed to long for sex when he's being eye-raped 24/7 by countless foids' camel toes and asses? Not only are men inherently the more sexual gender, but they're innately-designed to be aroused by the sight of hips, buttocks, and vulva. Asking his body not to respond sexually is like asking a tiger not to hunt. A woman wearing pants in public is equivalent to a man wearing a speedo.

This is one of the Devil's most clever and unbeatable tricks. Jesus warned against temptations and lust in Matthew 5:28, and now Satan is tricking foids into unconsciously raping our eyes with their bodies.

"Then just don't look!"
Do you even know how eyes work? What am I supposed to do? Develop blind spots in my field of vision wherever I see a immodest foid? In that case, why isn't it legal to expose yourself to someone and tell them to "just look away"?

What incels need to do is silently infiltrate and take over the fashion industry. Once we're in charge, we should only promote long loose skirts and other modest apparel. Women's pants, shorts, and tank tops will become culturally-extinct and looked upon with scorn.
View attachment 158306

It may be hard, but future generations will thank us.
tfw women can wear absolutely anything they want and it's societally accepted (pants, flannel shirts, skirts, tank tops, literally anything) but literally all men wear the exact same outfits almost every day

Tfu. Tomboys are best

And they shouldn't be allowed to vote

so only chad gets to look at their legs? fuck that i want to stare-cope at least

Rape is too hard when pants are too dang tight to get off. It's not fair!

Would you let a foid dominate you
Only if she of culture, and would lead me right way, where I want to go. Changing way of life into unwanted, juts because of femoid, would be simping