Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Femoids' SMV is overrated if you just shave their heads

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Holy fucking shit femoids look ugly without hair. They're almost like little midget versions of men without hair kek.
This is why I support mandatory buzz cuts for femoids just to show the world how overblown their SMV is. Literally just be a femoid theory.
Meanwhile being bald or norwooding is a death sentence for men. This femoid shaves her head and she's seen as "strong and brave". Fuck this gay earth.

Nah TBH its the hole that gives them infinite SMV

Women are meant to have at least shoulder length hair and men are meant to have short hair.

Nah TBH its the hole that gives them infinite SMV
no bro its hair, why do you think they obsess over it so much and use so many beauty products just to take care of it

From subhuman to subhuman

no bro its hair, why do you think they obsess over it so much and use so many beauty products just to take care of it
Cause they like things related to phyisical appearance

You want looksmatched partners? Then have every femoid shave their heads, and then see what they actually look like without all that hair that over inflates their SMV. All femoids look the same in terms of physical appearance because of standard deviation when it comes to males.

Last edited:

I have a good laugh every time I see this broad on a news site or whatever

she didn't actually shave her head, she went bald cause her weave was too tight

Everyone looks like garbage (usually) with a shaved head

we should scalp foids like the incas scalp their enemies

I've seen one foid in my entire life who looked decent bald.