Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Femoids talking about their sexual experiences

deafcel

deafcel

autismcel, deafcel. Can you top that?
★★
Reading on the internet, e.g. Reddit (/TwoXChromosomes or /tifu, like this shit e.g.:

)

femoid's stories about what they sexually experienced with men. Something nobody would ever talk to me in rl let alone let me participate in. That they are submissive to Chads and apologize to them if they are on their period.

It's just...like a whole other alien world. I can't even grasp it. Normies talking about their sexual experiences makes me really realize on what I miss out. I mean, I wouldn't even know without these stories on the internet (some are exeggerated, of course, but you get what I mean) and probably be happier living with my ignorance. It's just such suifuel. :feelsbadman: Back in school, I literally didn't even know that people were fucking like rabbits, you know. Because nobody told me and I didn't read stuff from retard sites like reddit. And I was happier back then. I didn't realize I was getting cucked to oblivion already back then at school. Now it's always the feeling that it's over and even if it would ever begin, I would always be behind. :feelsrope:

"We do not owe sex to men" I like how shes acting like this was the case in the first place, this bitch is only having sex with Chad and it's not like shell ever deny him

I spend so much time raging at TwoXchromosomes and Childfree back in the day. I just don't have the strenght for it anymore.

It hurts so much.

Reading stuff like this makes me repeat the epilogue of My Twisted World inside my head verbatim until the anger becomes too much

I spend so much time raging at TwoXchromosomes and Childfree back in the day. I just don't have the strenght for it anymore.
Nothing drives me mad like TwoXchromosomes. Daily Posts from femoids (or very good male trolls) about what they learned and never will do again etc. But even if they never will do it again, they did it. With Chad. It's always Chad. Chad gets to bend the bitches over and fuck them and rape them and then they come to TwoXchromosomes and bitch there or talk about how they will never make this mistake again. But, surprisingly, these mistakes only ever happen with Chad. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Stopped reading after period.