Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fever dream guy came up to me

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
I was in walmart and this black guy just comes up to me and starts talking to me. He asked what my favorite video game is right now, then he just starts talking. He started talking about how his brother was the in conclusion meme guy or some shit, i was just listening to him. He was talking about a whole load of shit, a shirt or something, i dont know but it was nice to talk to someone. He says he lives in his car and shit and is buying somrthing and how he is a artist and doesnt play video games. Whatever he is i hope for the best, strangest experience this week though

Why did he ask you about video games if he doesn't play them

Why did he ask you about video games if he doesn't play them
Yeah i dont know, whole experience was really surreal

Yeah i dont know, whole experience was really surreal
He was probably on drugs or mentally ill. I live in a big city and I get people like this trying to talk to me every day.

He was probably on drugs or mentally ill. I live in a big city and I get people like this trying to talk to me every day.
They only want to talk to you because you're white. JBW strikes again.

They only want to talk to you because you're white. JBW strikes again.
Jfl that may be partly true since they probably assume because I am white I have money but I also have a massive failo because of my small frame and boyish appearance which makes them think I'm naive and easy to trick.

Crackhead prob

your avi is extremely disconcerting
I get so horny whenever i see mina monroe

LOL, sounds like you had a conversation with my homeboi Lamont a.k.a Black Biggot a.k.a Black Bugatti.

cant even explain I don't even like the character design
just something about cartoons that gets me diamonds
I don't watch cartoons anymore but seeing that character makes me want to see her defiled.

I don't watch cartoons anymore but seeing that character makes me want to see her defiled.

rly? didn't know it was that common

happened to me once when I was in a park, this black dude just came out of nowhere talking about how his relatives were a bunch of pieces of shit. Turns out this dude was a drug dealer so I got a little bit scared and leaved. Seemed like a really chill dude tho but he was definitely high

Bookmarked. Will read later.