Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Few Seconds Lifehack to never have to shower / wash anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I only shower once a month cause its tiresome so have washed myself with a kitchensponge for years.

The only thing that has a noticeable odor are my armpits and face. It took me forever to clean with soap and hated how much effort and time it cost. So a few days ago I bought high alcohol hand sanitizer and rub it under my armpits and its cleaner than ever and just takes a few seconds dont have to run the sink water or dry with towel anymore. Daily grooming takes less than 2 min.

Very based lifehack would recommend

Last edited:
Nice, I’ll definitely give this a try for the winter break LDAR.

Thank you for the tip Rodger, you the bst.

Couldn't be me, my anger increases the more I stink.

I only shower once a month cause its tiresome so have washed myself with a kitchensponge for years.

The only thing that has a noticeable odor are my armpits and face. It took me forever to clean with soap and hated how much effort and time it cost. So a few days ago I bought high alcohol hand sanitizer and rub it under my armpits and its cleaner than ever and just takes a few seconds dont have to run the sink water or dry with towel anymore. Daily grooming takes less than 2 min.

Did that when i was a livinginmycarcel...

It's legit!

Thy the menthol alcohol version for a refreshing change...

Did that when i was a livinginmycarcel...

It's legit!

Thy the menthol alcohol version for a refreshing change...
Ty for the tip :feelsokman:

He mogs me but I shower once a month maximum for 6 years now
This guy is 83 and ultra poor yet he still in better condition than most others his age. Not showing is how to be immortal.

do you put hand sanitizer on your balls as well?

Life hack to never need to: Shower, work, socialize, eat, cope, learn, hope for gf. Ever again

Jump

Cutie ava :3

Tiresome? To be naked in warm water? I think it's one of the most relaxing and pleasant things there is.

zero fucks given lifestyle

Try it, use denatured alcohol to wash your balls and dick, it feels awesome :feelsokman:
Shall try tonight. Will report back with field report. I imagine it would feel tingly so maybe I can imagine getting teabagged

Shall try tonight. Will report back with field report. I imagine it would feel tingly so maybe I can imagine getting teabagged
Bro you have no idea, it feels better than toothpaste :feelsohh: