Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FFS I've had enough of this shit, want to go ER

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
I'm just fucking losing it. When I look back on my 26 years of life, I am a complete fucking worthless failure. Got thrown out by family yesterday and now I'm staying in this 22 person-to-a-room hostel. Oh yeah and I'll have to stay here for the next 3 months as I've got no money for anything better, fucking REEE.

It's not just that. Everytime I go into college, Chads heightmogging me everywhere. You've all no fucking idea what it's like to always be treated like a kid because you're 5ft 7 in a tall country. Obviously no girls ever give me the time of day. Fuck, NO ONE gives me the time of day, it's like they're always treating me as though I'm a 10 year old.

My romantic life is obviously ogre tier. My 'career life' never got going, I got fired from both my jobs after college in the UK. They said it was 'poor performance', but I now know it's because I didn't have a good looks halo protecting me everywhere I went. Society wants us ugly males to sit indoors and do nothing, or preferably kill ourselves.

Explained to family yesterday that I'd be going back to SEA after graduation, as I'll never have a good social and career life here because of my weak jawline and 5ft 7 height. They went mental, refusing to even talk about looks, kept talking about how people get friends and relationships through kunfidunce and personality, and people get good jobs through hard work. I'M JUST FUCKING LOSING IT. It's like I'm the only one who sees lookism in this whole country of fucking sheep.

Sick of being ignored or being treated like shit. I'm sick of never having any white girl give me a second glance. Sick of this whole fucking society that looks down on me for things completely outside of my control. Chad and Stacy live life on easy mode...hell, even the normies seem to have more good moments than bad. It's just us who get to sit here and be outcast by everyone and everything because of how we look. Life is so fucking unfair.

(Cucktears: no I'm not actually going ER, fuck off).

It = over. Don’t bother “looksmaxxing” if you’re a manlet and won’t be getting leg lengthening surgery.

itsOVER said:
I'm just fucking losing it. When I look back on my 26 years of life, I am a complete fucking worthless failure. Got thrown out by family yesterday and now I'm staying in this 22 person-to-a-room hostel. Oh yeah and I'll have to stay here for the next 3 months as I've got no money for anything better, fucking REEE.

It's not just that. Everytime I go into college, Chads heightmogging me everywhere. You've all no fucking idea what it's like to always be treated like a kid because you're 5ft 7 in a tall country. Obviously no girls ever give me the time of day. Fuck, NO ONE gives me the time of day, it's like they're always treating me as though I'm a 10 year old.

My romantic life is obviously ogre tier. My 'career life' never got going, I got fired from both my jobs after college in the UK. They said it was 'poor performance', but I now know it's because I didn't have a good looks halo protecting me everywhere I went. Society wants us ugly males to sit indoors and do nothing, or preferably kill ourselves.

Explained to family yesterday that I'd be going back to SEA after graduation, as I'll never have a good social and career life here because of my weak jawline and 5ft 7 height. They went mental, refusing to even talk about looks, kept talking about how people get friends and relationships through kunfidunce and personality, and people get good jobs through hard work. I'M JUST FUCKING LOSING IT. It's like I'm the only one who sees lookism in this whole country of fucking sheep.

Sick of being ignored or being treated like shit. I'm sick of never having any white girl give me a second glance. Sick of this whole fucking society that looks down on me for things completely outside of my control. Chad and Stacy live life on easy mode...hell, even the normies seem to have more good moments than bad. It's just us who get to sit here and be outcast by everyone and everything because of how we look. Life is so fucking unfair.

Looksmax and go for tiny chicks. 5'2" and under.

They are cute as fuck.

Yeah ikr and I hate how fucking blue pilled my family are. Everything is always my own fault, never society/circumstances/my genes.

FeminismsCancer said:
Yeah ikr and I hate how fucking blue pilled my family are. Everything is always my own fault, never society/circumstances/my genes.

That nicely describes the whole planet

Why did you specify white women? Would you date a hot Asian or Latina?

Ukcels have a really shit existence.

It will all work out, Louis.

Just don't go feral, son.

Octopusgun2 said:
It = over. Don’t bother “looksmaxxing” if you’re a manlet and won’t be getting leg lengthening surgery.

Yeah, tallcels don't understand the pain.

AscendedNormie said:
itsOVER said:
Looksmax and go for tiny chicks. 5'2" and under.
They are cute as fuck.

Even tiny chicks want tall guys. And my face ruins me too lol, but my height ensures I always get treated like a fucking kid. By EVERYONE.

FeminismsCancer said:

Makes me rage. Just work hard bro, just be kunfident bro, if anything bad happens it's because you messed up, gotta pull yourself up and keep on going, muh self improvement, muh personality...JUST FUCK OFF. They don't understand and they never have. Weak chin and tiny height = no career in the west and no pussy. But then they flip when I say I'm moving back to SEA.

FACEandLMS said:
Why did you specify white women? Would you date a hot Asian or Latina?

Because I do alright with Asian girls in Asia. But in the UK...the only success I've ever had is with Asian girls (and very little success there, only got laid with one non-hooker in the UK, ever...and she was Chinese. Complete KHV with white girls.

Sure I'd date a hot Asian or Latina but the UK is like 85% white. So if white girls ain't interested (and even the other races soon getcorrupted when they see white Chads) it's over.

Virginp0wers said:
Ukcels have a really shit existence.

It's absolute bullshit. Chads everywhere, limited supply of decent looking women so they have REALLY high standards, and the white guys here are super tall in general. Just FML being 5ft 7, poorcel, facecel, careercel...everythingcel.

Solution... Go back to asia
Problem solved
Fuck this place

Dopeycel said:
Solution... Go back to asia
Problem solved
Fuck this place

I'm stuck here until July. Well I might be able to get out at the start of April but it depends whether I can write my thesis away from the university or not.

I'm living in a hostel with 22 other people in the room. For AT LEAST 3 months. No friends, no female attention, family are bluepilled as fuck about looks. Fucking can't stand it.

Fellow UKcel here. Yeah, being a 5’7 Mediterranean in a country full of germanic/Viking DNA is a fucking nightmare. The average height for men is like 5’10, and even then femoids won’t acknowledge your existence if you’re under 6 feet. Anyone who thinks height doesn’t matter is a fucking copetard.

Height is the ultimate blackpill - it’s all skeleton, it’s in your genes from inception, you absolutely cannot change it, no matter what. An ugly face can possibly be fixed with surgery. Height is absolutely static and unchangable.

Yes society suppresses ugly males to rot in their room cause any effort they make in the real world is futile

If you have no money you can’t get a gun.

How do you go to uni without money though?

MayorOfKekville said:
Fellow UKcel here. Yeah, being a 5’7 Mediterranean in a country full of germanic/Viking DNA is a fucking nightmare. The average height for men is like 5’10, and even then femoids won’t acknowledge your existence if you’re under 6 feet. Anyone who thinks height doesn’t matter is a fucking copetard.
Height is the ultimate blackpill - it’s all skeleton, it’s in your genes from inception, you absolutely cannot change it, no matter what. An ugly face can possibly be fixed with surgery. Height is absolutely static and unchangable.

Preach brother. It's not just a rant about my height though, it's like EVERYTHING I do turns to shit.

No women? Check
No career? Check
No money? Check
No friends? Check
Brainlet? I used to be fairly smart but inceldom has rotted my mind. I know I'm a lot dumber now than I was at 18.

It's like we were put on this planet only to suffer.

KV3 said:

Government pays the tuition fees.

KV3 said:

You basically can’t get guns in the UK anyway. Farmers have shotguns but that’s about it. If you’re a single man with no friends, forget it, you’d NEVER be approved.

College and university is taxpayer-funded, costs nothing upfront for a kid to go. This is a feminist policy - femoids want to make sure all the chads can get in to college so they can get fucked by them.

Rope before you end up like me, fucking corpses and trying to rape your schzophrenic hallucinations

Any tips for how to live in SEA? Im broke as fuck and have an utterly dead end tier job.

/pol/cel said:
Any tips for how to live in SEA? Im broke as fuck and have an utterly dead end tier job.

Get a flight to Thailand (or the country of your choice). Get a job as an English teacher. Then find apartment etc...shouldn't be too difficult, your workplace will help you out.

If you've got a college degree you can get a work permit, otherwise you'll have to work on a tourist visa and do visa runs every 3 months.

itsOVER said:

Any sisters? If so if they really wanted to help they would offer to set you up with friends