Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fho gets check-mated: Was out at a bar and a random dude said i look 30

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Was out at a bar on Tuesday night and a random dude tried to guess my age and he said I was in my thirties. Do I really look older than my real age? I was pretty crushed

bwCRPtx.jpg

DistantUnsteadyGoldfish-max-1mb.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rateme/comments/7w7io0/28f_was_out_at_a_bar_on_tuesday_night_and_a/

>be 2 years before 30
>cry about looking 30
what a dumb cunt

lol, I have the opposite problem. I am 28 and looks in my early to mid twentis.

So much for gooks aging well.

Testiclechincel said:

its not a problem then

tfw u r a chick on r/rateme and upload 24 pictures just cuz u feel ugly and feel unconfident in urself

dr-problematic said:
its not a problem then

tfw u r a chick on r/rateme and upload 24 pictures just cuz u feel ugly and feel unconfident in urself

Well, girls my age have problems with that because i look like theire younger brother.

Testiclechincel said:
Well, girls my age have problems with that because i look like theire younger brother.

aim for jailbaits

Man, she's legitimately ugly. She looks like she's had some bad surgery.

But could still fap to her frumpy legs/feet. wtf is wrong with me. I hate innate female SMV.

Jockcel said:
it's over for oldcels.

its life fuel, she hit the wall now and will start to look at incels in dating pool

existentialhack said:
Man, she's legitimately ugly. She looks like she's had some bad surgery.

But could still fap to her frumpy legs/feet. wtf is wrong with me. I hate innate female SMV.

i think she just aged hard, her skin gives her out

Imagine when you hit 40.

fucking Asian women and their disgusting white worshipping

She looks terrible.
And not because of aging either.

St.Tropez said:
She looks terrible.
And not because of aging either.

Agreed. But tbh. I'd still probably copulate with her if I was horny enough and a few beers in me. 

I'm not really into Asians and she's definitely not a hot one at that.  At least she has a decent rack though. 

And she does look like she's in her 30's.  Hell, I might even look younger than her.

Broken Man said:
Agreed. But tbh. I'd still probably copulate with her if I was horny enough and a few beers in me. 

I'm not really into Asians and she's definitely not a hot one at that.  At least she has a decent rack though. 

And she does look like she's in her 30's.  Hell, I might even look younger than her.

Many real world women look older. Take off all their makeup and filters and you may be shocked.

Testiclechincel said:

what thats not a problem

Zyros said:
what thats not a problem

It is if he doesn't have decent bones. Then he just looks like a man/child.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back