Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Fighting Games (Megathread)

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

Wagieslave
Do you guys like fighting games? If so, what is your favorite fighting game and what is your main? My favorite fighting game is Streets fighter alpha 3 and my main is Ryu, but I also like to play with Ken and akuma. I also like the X-Men Vs Street Fighter and the Darkstalker series... my main in the Darkstalker is Lord raptor and in the X-Men Vs Street Fighter I like to use ken or ryu with wolverine.

Smash Bros is sick tbh

Capcom vs. SNK 2 is my favorite.
My team is N-Groove Yuri (1), Sakura (1), Athena (2).

I like the concept of fighting games but I suck so much at these I almost never play them.

I really like Tekken 7 though

I liked soul caliber 3 and 4, tekken 3, 4, 5, guilty gear on psp, mortal kombat 2 and 3

I only play dragonball fighterZ and use to play grandblue fantasy versus

Mortal kombat series, wu tang shaolin style for ps1, i recommend you play it cause its a classic

Kano main here mk 3 is the best

I only ever play SFA3. I used to play MK3 but I suck too hard and never liked it as much. Also older SF games and Samurai Showdown V, but SF3 mogs.

I only ever play SFA3. I used to play MK3 but I suck too hard and never liked it as much. Also older SF games and Samurai Showdown V, but SF3 mogs.

Did you ever play it street fighter 3 3rd strike?

Did you ever play it street fighter 3 3rd strike?
Never tbh. They took out so many classic characters and introduced a lot of uninteresting ones in SF3, so I never really wanted to play. Also, the SFA series mogs with anime-like aesthetic. Is it good?

I have street fighter v but I don’t really know how to play fighting games that well. Too much combos to remember

Never tbh. They took out so many classic characters and introduced a lot of uninteresting ones in SF3, so I never really wanted to play. Also, the SFA series mogs with anime-like aesthetic. Is it good?

It's a pretty good game, the parry system is a little complicate but not impossible to undestand.

Street Fighter 2 Chun-Li
Street Fighter 3 Chun-Li
Street Fighter 4 Chun-Li
Street Fighter EX Chun-Li
Street Fighter EX 2 Blanka
Street Fighter EX 3 Garuda
Marvel Vs Capcom Wolverine and Iron Man
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Amingo Cable and War Machine
Capcom Vs SNK Rugal
Capcom Vs SNK 2 Evil Ryu
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Vegeta
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 Goku
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 Goku
Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension Kid Buu
Dragon Ball Final Bout SSJ4 Goku
Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 SSJ3 Goku
Dragon Ball Z Super Butoden 3 Vegeta
Dead or Alive Jann Lee
Dead or Alive 2 Helena
Dead or Alive 3 Hitomi
Smash Bros. Kirby
Smash Bros. Melee Roy
Smash Bros. Brawl Sonic
Smash Bros. 4 Sonic
Sonic The Fighter Super Sonic
Darkstalkers (All) Hsien Ko
Mortal Kombat Scorpion
Mortal Kombat 2 Scorpion
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Scorpion
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Scorpion
Mortal Kombat 9 Mileena

The only tekken game that I have played was 5. What other tekken game you guys would recommend it?
You have the tekken 7, except the graphic upgrade all tekken games are the same.

SF2 was the OG fighting game.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I started to play "Jojo : Heritage for the future". My main is Rubber soul.

For me its mortal kombat 9 (2011)

i used to main ermac and cheese the fuck out of people

I used to play fighting games a long time ago before my speed and reflexes turned to shit. I used to main Bison and piss off all my friends since they could never beat me when I played as good ol' Mikey the Dictator.

I have rented this game a few times, great game

How exactly do you cheese with ermac? I didn't play mortal kombat 9
He had a ranged grab and a ranged throw. His kit was absolutely busted, sucks he wasnt in the last game

Soul Caliber 2 on the GameCube is by far my favourite, but I'm not a connoisseur.

Mortal Kombat > Tekken > Street Fighter

Return of double dragon SNES.

Used too.
Stopped playing it almost one decade ago.
And I don't feel playing any time soon.

Mortal kombat series, wu tang shaolin style for ps1, i recommend you play it cause its a classic

14.jpg

Soul Caliber 2 on the GameCube is by far my favourite, but I'm not a connoisseur.

I rented the ps2 version of this game one time, Nightmare was my favorite.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core + R is only $3 on steam for a few more days.

I highly recommend this game. Arcsys is updating the netcode so it is increasingly popular. The game is really hard compared to modern FGs, but it is very rewarding. Even if you are not confident enough to play online, I have spent hours in training mode having a good time, and there is a decent amount of single player content in the story mode.

I wanna play tekken 7, can't run it though. I don't like the old ones, as they are too choppy, and the input lag when I play them on ps2 is ridiculous. I like 3-6 though.
You have the tekken 7, except the graphic upgrade all tekken games are the same.
Newer ones are kinda different a bit. They are easier to do combos and not as hardcore as 5 imo. I can't even fight bot on t5 for a few rounds after i return from t6

I wanna play tekken 7, can't run it though. I don't like the old ones, as they are too choppy, and the input lag when I play them on ps2 is ridiculous. I like 3-6 though.

Newer ones are kinda different a bit. They are easier to do combos and not as hardcore as 5 imo. I can't even fight bot on t5 for a few rounds after i return from t6
I didnt play tekken 6 and 7 much, I used to play a lot tekken 5 a lot back in the day on PS2.

I didnt play tekken 6 and 7 much, I used to play a lot tekken 5 a lot back in the day on PS2.
Those were the times tbh. Didn't even knew what game that is and was wondering, why I can't jump by pressing X. Days spent to unlock devil jin and play him atleast for a few rounds without a memory card. It's very nostalgic. I play it sometimes when I really want to. Did you ever play that 3d jin mode?

Those were the times tbh. Didn't even knew what game that is and was wondering, why I can't jump by pressing X. Days spent to unlock devil jin and play him atleast for a few rounds without a memory card. It's very nostalgic. I play it sometimes when I really want to. Did you ever play that 3d jin mode?
I played it but it was to hard for me to finish it, in vs battle I mostly used Hwoarang because he could spam kicks, I was never good with combos, also heavy hitters are good like Paul and Anna.

I played it but it was to hard for me to finish it, in vs battle I mostly used Hwoarang because he could spam kicks, I was never good with combos, also heavy hitters are good like Paul and Anna.
Brutal can relate pill. The farthest I could get is lvl 4, and you can't even figure out how to beat the boss, it's some over the ass bullshit, you can never figure out things in this mode. I only finished it recently and by following a guide. Using infinite dvj glitch is fun though.

Jin is the first ever char I played in a Tekken game and he's the most played. Even if you're a newbie most of his basic moves are useful, also liked mishimas and hwoarang. The chars I absolutely despise are ling and Eddy (Christie), they make absolutely zero sense to me and I have no idea how to play them.

Brutal can relate pill. The farthest I could get is lvl 4, and you can't even figure out how to beat the boss, it's some over the ass bullshit, you can never figure out things in this mode. I only finished it recently and by following a guide. Using infinite dvj glitch is fun though.

Jin is the first ever char I played in a Tekken game and he's the most played. Even if you're a newbie most of his basic moves are useful, also liked mishimas and hwoarang. The chars I absolutely despise are ling and Eddy (Christie), they make absolutely zero sense to me and I have no idea how to play them.
Yeah Eddy just spins without hitting anyone, Jin, Kazuya, Asuka have similar fighting style and they are good in multiple hit combos.