Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment fighting

can you fight?

• Total voters
X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
if its against this guy in his prime no i wont be fighting

iu

maybe against 5'2 manlets

I know martial arts

Most likely not, haven't fought anyone in ~12 years

I’m the best fighter I’ve ever seen

@Irredeemable @Diocel @Weeb25 @Damo the incel

I love fighting. Legit there's literally no feeling better than your knuckles on some douches jaw.
I know martial arts
Which ones? Do you actually train?

@RREEEEEEEEE > @FullTimeLoser ?????

Most people are overestimating themselves

he didnt ask how well you can fight LOL
Fair enough but assuming the majority who voted yes don't train MMA, if they stepped foot into a gym they would quickly realise how inept they really are

Last edited:
I am a dwarf. No matter how much i train, i can be killed with a single punch.

I would need to gymmaxx first for cardio and strength but since i have dead end genetics probably not worth it anyways.

I am a black belt in karate. I trained a lot in elementary school but I still try to brush up on my skills in case I need to get violent

I actually have in a martial arts class
karate is a dying martial art tbh. Should have gone with any other form of kickboxing

I am strong but I don't know any fighting styles.

karate is a dying martial art tbh. Should have gone with any other form of kickboxing
As long as it helps me win fights then that’s all that matters

Somewhat yes, my last fight I had was against my dad who's much bigger than me but old. But against someone trained I'd likely get my ass kicked

I love fighting. Legit there's literally no feeling better than your knuckles on some douches jaw.

Which ones? Do you actually train?
I used to love it till about 18 months ago when some other related shit happened to me, now I abhor it, am pretty sure I will never have a fight again, beyond light contact sparring

I used to love it till about 18 months ago when some other related shit happened to me, now I abhor it, am pretty sure I will never have a fight again, beyond light contact sparring
I know someone who did taikwondo, and he said after being knocked out one time it made him never want to spar heavily again.