Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Filthy degenerate scum Tasheki69 got released from jail and already breaking youtoob views records

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
So this degenerate piece of shit CUNT with absolutely REPULSIVE appearance apparently broke the jewtoob record for most views in a day with this shite, dont click though, dont give (((them))) free views:

Jfl at low iq normies that got fooled by muh rap musix

WHO EVEN LISTENS TO THIS VOMIT

Wasn't that retard on jail?

Rap and it's band of thugs are some of the worst people of society. Tattoos, piercings, dyeing, tooth replacements, bling, teared clothes jfl they look like absolute clowns.
Also not watching that vid because 1. Not supporting it with my view and 2. Don't wanna lose IQ tbh
Wasn't that retard on jail?
He got out due to his amazing personality, just like Meeks

just be raper bhai

At 0:56 moneymaxxers BTFO.

I legit lol'd at the video the first time I saw it

Salaam alaikum you big hater

why gay jacket tbh

omnilet

tbh, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have the classic:

Very futuristic. Tekeshi already in idiocracy

wait, he said "Yeah, you got some money, but you still fuckin' ugly"

Lol?

Didn't care didn't watch cuz jewtube

Fuck this nigger.

He’s an ugly man

Daniel Hernandez (born May 8, 1996), known professionally as 6ix9ine (pronounced "six nine") or Tekashi69 (also stylized as Tekashi 6ix9ine), is an American rapper and convicted criminal. His music has been marked by an aggressive style of rapping, while his controversial public persona is characterized by his distinctive rainbow-colored hair, extensive tattoos, public feuds with fellow celebrities, and legal issues.

didn't he rat on everybody to get a reduced sentence? you would think someone would have taken him out by now

future president of the U.S.