Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Final boss-tier Chad in school gets hit on by two chicks in view of their orbiters

Medcel

Medcel

Antithesis
-
So we're in med school right. This guy is probably 6ft (just comparing his height to mine, I'm 5'11) but he's got impressively wide shoulders, a narrow waist, a skull you could batter down a door with, strong muscles, a beard like he's got something to prove, and a better sense of fashion that most guys at school.

This fuckshit gets chatted up by a hot Stacy and her high-tier Becky friend at random, and he gets invited to sit with them because fuck it, they forgot the 3-5 orbiters sitting next to them exist. This guy gets all of the attention and doesn't give two fucks.

OK I have nothing more to say about that but just feel my pain. I was always led to believe that studying hard would be all I needed to be successful. I always stay after class to ask questions (I wring my brain to try and think of anything that could be expanded upon) or just listen to others' questions. I do all the extra reading. I answer all the questions at the end of each chapter. I do some maybe legal stuff to obtain more notes for each class. And then THIS guy comes along, with his "Memorizing anything except the powerpoint is for nerds" attitude, and gets half of the stuff I've ever wanted (the rest being money) because he was born.

I just wanna split his head open with a blunted axe man. I wanna slip estrogen in his drink so that he can't get it up when he inevitably ends up seeing those foids without their chastity panties on. I want him to get into a terrible accident and have his face be permanently disfigured, have him get one of those face transplants that makes him look like Thomas the train. I want those foids to find out what gonorrhea feels like. I want him to have a threesome in the car with them, while he's driving, only to crash and break his dick in half, so he can't get hard anymore and so that he'll have to pee out of a tube for the rest of his high t days.

Fuck all attractive people.

Med school... Mogs me hard

yeah they are animals with their oozing roastflaps... chad gets the pussy with ease... we rot in pain... the end

Challenge him to a duel.

Just use your highIQcel psychic powers to melt his tiny oogabrain bro

OP look at things long term. You can at least status mog in the hospital and get a cute nurse gf eventually. Chad guy is right..only memorising slides is enough to pass most professional schools these days including med. Orbitors are fucking dumb for orbiting in 2019. Internet has been around for 2 decades, nobody has excuses for being ignorant anymore.

Lol at chad with beard. Subhuman confirmed

I wanna slip estrogen in his drink so that he can't get it up when he inevitably ends up seeing those foids without their chastity panties on.
That's so fucking based, do it

OP look at things long term. You can at least status mog in the hospital and get a cute nurse gf eventually. Chad guy is right..only memorising slides is enough to pass most professional schools these days including med. Orbitors are fucking dumb for orbiting in 2019. Internet has been around for 2 decades, nobody has excuses for being ignorant anymore.
ah yes, the 30 year old blown out nurse you can betabux theory

Did you really just suggest betabuxxing?

Women ruin science

med school mogs me

Mogs me because med school and 5'11". Are you white as well? If so, mogs me even more

I feel your pain. Do something to that motherfucker, it's not fair srs.

Mogs me because med school and 5'11". Are you white as well? If so, mogs me even more
I'm white but skinnyfat and have alien eyes that everyone says make me creepy. Also beta skull