Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Final fucking nail in the coffin. The moment I realized I am truly the bottom of the barrel to females

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
My self confidence was never strong, barely there to begin with most of the time. I never knew i was actually unattractive until I found lookism type forums and learned what things are actually considered attractive. I never really knew about what facial features were good and height until I looked into it. And that helped me understand why my experiences on 'tinder' and other online apps and programs were so bad.

Tinder was the thing that made me realize that no females found me attractive especially as any kind of preference. It confirmed why peoples reactions to me in public was so bad. Tinder taught me that they all think the same and that I was literally noones cup of tea. It's what made me really lose value in myself and the opposite gender and any hope of being able to get what i want. But I kept trying because It's built in to me as an instinct and I can't help it

But the final thing that fucked me up happened recently.
I started talking to a female through a course I was on and we became good friends. Spent a fair amount of time with her and went to movies and stuff alot.
She was a very awkward social outcast with some facial deformities and was basically allergic to everything like the typical nerd on some tv show. among other nerdy traits. Not at all good genetic material for having a kid with, (then again id never want to curse a kid with my shitty genetics) but seemed like a really nice genuine person in a world full of whores, thots and self promoting degenerates. I really thought id met someone truly different who looked at me as having value and chose to know me over others (even though she had her physical flaws) And then she told me she only got to know me because she thought shed never be able to get anyone and then stopped talking to me and ghosted...
All this time i thought this weirdo looked up to me and cared and it was all because she thought of me as a last resort bottom of the barrel..

You know your fucked when the only person to give you time is awkward and deformed and then ditches cause they were only there out of boredom and having no other options...

now im friendless and still a virgin...

fuck not having any value to people

You must understand that Tinder is used for hookups only, not relationships.

The truth hurts tbh ngl

She probably figured out she could get Chad from Tinder LOL

Welcome, hopefully you have a cope to manage ur inceldom.

where would people wanting relationships go then as most people use these apps... doesnt matter either way i got neither. I matches with a few fatties who wouldnt converse and a few others when i frauded my pics and this is after swiping thousands. most times id just match with a couple trannies. The od oldie, and the people i did match with didnt want to talk anyway.. why would they talk to an unattractive guy when even the landwhales have an army of matches and there will be better looking guys than me to talk to for them they arnt going to choose the lower ones...

like that youtube guy said

''a landwhale, a fat landwhale matching with good looking guys, chadlites'' its over
Welcome, hopefully you have a cope to manage ur inceldom.
alcohol and trying to save to travel and buy new vehicles.. everything else in my life is gone

if she is not sexually attracted to you, she is there for the money

tinder is the ultimate test of your inceldom

im going to save for surgery for my jaw and chin, maybe eyes if i can, I already know it wont help because i morphed my pics and still wasnt matching with people but it will make me feel better if it works out

You should never relly on other people

My self confidence was never strong, barely there to begin with most of the time. I never knew i was actually unattractive until I found lookism type forums and learned what things are actually considered attractive. I never really knew about what facial features were good and height until I looked into it. And that helped me understand why my experiences on 'tinder' and other online apps and programs were so bad.

Tinder was the thing that made me realize that no females found me attractive especially as any kind of preference. It confirmed why peoples reactions to me in public was so bad. Tinder taught me that they all think the same and that I was literally noones cup of tea. It's what made me really lose value in myself and the opposite gender and any hope of being able to get what i want. But I kept trying because It's built in to me as an instinct and I can't help it

But the final thing that fucked me up happened recently.
I started talking to a female through a course I was on and we became good friends. Spent a fair amount of time with her and went to movies and stuff alot.
She was a very awkward social outcast with some facial deformities and was basically allergic to everything like the typical nerd on some tv show. among other nerdy traits. Not at all good genetic material for having a kid with, (then again id never want to curse a kid with my shitty genetics) but seemed like a really nice genuine person in a world full of whores, thots and self promoting degenerates. I really thought id met someone truly different who looked at me as having value and chose to know me over others (even though she had her physical flaws) And then she told me she only got to know me because she thought shed never be able to get anyone and then stopped talking to me and ghosted...
All this time i thought this weirdo looked up to me and cared and it was all because she thought of me as a last resort bottom of the barrel..

You know your fucked when the only person to give you time is awkward and deformed and then ditches cause they were only there out of boredom and having no other options...

now im friendless and still a virgin...

fuck not having any value to people
This is the problem, the ego, everyone even a demented mole thinks they are qweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Humans typically have zero awareness of optics how their behaviour effects others, you should always be looking out for this angle dude.
Never open yourself up to assault on this front, as a bullet from this gun can kill psychologically as it is a punch you didn't see coming, which are the most dangerous type.
Hold on dude you can always talk to us and joke around although as we know this not near enough.

The success of an average guy keeping a female he's lucked out on these days relies on her not meeting new guys. If shes the socail media type youre screwed

The success of an average guy keeping a female he's lucked out on these days relies on her not meeting new guys. If shes the socail media type youre screwed
There's always a chaddier Chad

Every foid will abandon you, the moment someone better comes along. Once she finally realized her true value, there was no longer any reason to continue her relationship with you.

It doesn‘t matter in the slightest how different from other foids they may seem, in the end they will all cuck you for chad.

My word that is brutal

Every foid will abandon you, the moment someone better comes along. Once she finally realized her true value, there was no longer any reason to continue her relationship with you.

It doesn‘t matter in the slightest how different from other foids they may seem, in the end they will all cuck you for chad.

this is a case of a foid meeting her looksmatch ( you ) and deciding that she thinks she can do better. classic case of modern day hypergamy.

you can thank society and feminism for this OP

brutal :feelsrope:
I might have a watch for you OP

Honestly its fucked up to think about it, he could've ascended if these things did not exist.

this is a case of a foid meeting her looksmatch ( you ) and deciding that she thinks she can do better. classic case of modern day hypergamy.

although that happens i dont think she was my looks match id say she was a couple of points below me physically but because of gender she has it way easier

I really thought id met someone truly different who looked at me as having value and chose to know me over others (even though she had her physical flaws) And then she told me she only got to know me because she thought shed never be able to get anyone and then stopped talking to me and ghosted...

She upgraded. This is why entering into a relationship with your looksmatch is a bad idea. :feelsbadman:

did she find someone specific or just realize her femaleness means she can punch above her wegith

She upgraded. This is why entering into a relationship with your looksmatch is a bad idea. :feelsbadman:
she wasnt my looksmatch, at least i dont think so.. a couple of points below.. I just think she got sick of a guy she felt like was a last resort.. people see me as at the bottom of the totem pole. There are plenty of worse looking people than me but ive never been good enough. i just look too beta
did she find someone specific or just realize her femaleness means she can punch above her wegith
cant tell... i think she either got sick of a guy she thought was at the bottom and decided to be straight up about it. people only do things they resent for so long. Or her ''stacy'' type female friends she acquired dripped poison in her ear or something. These bitches are only her friend to feel better about themselves. im pretty sure.. thats how some females are. they hang out with lower ranking ones to make themselves feel better..

I wasnt going out with this girl but the thing is that if an average or ugly/unattractive guy gets an average or even ugly girl her friends will ''queen her up'' and tell her you arnt good enough and say things like what are you with him for. So they can end up convincing her to leave you.
either way i found out i wasnt appreaciated the way i thought she was and it wasnt out of choice, she just must of got to know me because she considered me to be the lowest rank on the chart. Its all bullshit. After everything i did for her it feels like all lies.. I actually thought this person saw the good or something in me and appreciated me but i was just some useful last resort or some shit

Last edited:
she wasnt my looksmatch, at least i dont think so.. a couple of points below.. I just think she got sick of a guy she felt like was a last resort..

Ouch. Thats even worse. :feelsbadman:

This is the problem, the ego, everyone even a demented mole thinks they are qweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen.
Humans typically have zero awareness of optics how their behaviour effects others, you should always be looking out for this angle dude.
Never open yourself up to assault on this front, as a bullet from this gun can kill psychologically as it is a punch you didn't see coming, which are the most dangerous type.
Hold on dude you can always talk to us and joke around although as we know this not near enough.

Jean Baudrillard tier IQ post