Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Final Solution.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
F.S is the invention of suicide drug that kills instantly and even pleasurably.

The only thing that keeps man in the cage of life is not death itself but just the anticipation of phisical pain.

No one fears death, everebody fears only pain of death - psychological and phisical.

If we had a drug mixture that ends life instantly giving 100% quarantee and with some exalting pleasurable effect ( just for a second) then millions and millions...and i would say billions of people would start mass suicide with ER effect ( because of impunity and real justifiable sense of safety).

The whole world, the whole society, everyrhing depends on this hypotetical ideal purveyor of perfect blissfull instant exciting way of suicide.

Just understand that what keeps people obidient and alive is not death it is pain in death. Without this - all society all human civilisatiin and humanity itself would blow up like a bubble.

This is the final solution to all our sincere incel wiches because true incel is pure nihilist he wiches death to the world.

A079C12B 1605 4051 AB62 B1CBC3CDB8A0

so heroin overdose?
This. Or just get high as fuck and suffocate yourself with carbon monoxide. Both of which are easier to obtain than you might think.

lifefuel for @needsolution

You are an idiot or pretend.
You missed my point.
No, I understood your point, your point was just stupid and unrealistic. A pill that causes you to die instantly and with great pleasure either won't be made or already exists, and is being kept secret. Especially if it would cause this mass ER effect that you speak of.

No, I understood your point, your point was just stupid and unrealistic. A pill that causes you to die instantly and with great pleasure either won't be made or already exists, and is being kept secret. Especially if it would cause this mass ER effect that you speak of.
Ok let me check your understanding by asking you the question...

How this drug would cause mass ER effect?

then millions and millions...and i would say billions of people would start mass suicide with ER effect ( because of impunity and real justifiable sense of safety).
By "mass ER effect" you mean tons of people dying from a pleasurable, fast killing drug. Bodies everywhere, that kind of thing.

That or you mean there would be tons of violence caused by the extreme usage of the drug, which I don't think you meant.
basically a drug like this would be kept from us all and hidden away, so this idea is unrealistic and would most likely never happen.

By "mass ER effect" you mean tons of people dying from a pleasurable, fast killing drug. Bodies everywhere, that kind of thing.

That or you mean there would be tons of violence caused by the extreme usage of the drug, which I don't think you meant.
basically a drug like this would be kept from us all and hidden away, so this idea is unrealistic and would most likely never happen.

Why are you so stupid....why nobody umderstands what i mean... Fuck... REREAD
Im leaving these idiots

Lol they'll ban that before it even comes out. If there was a an ACTUAL widespread suicide epidemic, they'd lock you up even for the slightest suicidal ideation. It'd be like false rape allegations, where if someone doesnt like you they'll tell the authorities you're suicidal

It already exists. It's called Nembutal.

Reminder that suicide hotlines are intended to couch you into being worthless drones to the system for a little longer, while at the same not giving a single fuck about your psychological well-being (unless you are a foid)

It already exists. It's called Nembutal.
Is it realy that effective fast and painless?

Suiciders with such a portable and efficient way of sucide would go ER before injecting themselves.

Is it realy that effective fast and painless?

Suiciders with such a portable and efficient way of sucide would go ER before injecting themselves.
Yes. You slowly drift off into peaceful, endless sleep around 1 minute after drinking it.

Don't think this is true. What keeps people from killing themselves even if they're under immense suffering is their survival instinct. Even if such a thing were widely available i don't think it would increase the numbers that much.

It's called heroin.
Most drug users are slow suiciders anyway.

Don't think this is true. What keeps people from killing themselves even if they're under immense suffering is their survival instinct. Even if such a thing were widely available i don't think it would increase the numbers that much.
Survival instinct doesnt work for humans.
Humans are not instrictive creatures. Biological laws dont work here when consciousness presented.

I can already imagine foids "taking 1,000 pills" and failing at suicide

Why are you so stupid....why nobody umderstands what i mean... Fuck... REREAD
Im leaving these idiots
Just explain it better you useless fucking piece of shit. What else did you mean?

Reminder that suicide hotlines are intended to couch you into being worthless drones to the system for a little longer, while at the same not giving a single fuck about your psychological well-being (unless you are a foid)

Maybe you mean to say that so many people dying would mean more people would go ER because there’s less people to stop them? A better term would be to just say “there’d be anarchy”

Maybe you mean to say that so many people dying would mean more people would go ER because there’s less people to stop them? A better term would be to just say “there’d be anarchy”

I mean if suicides had some pill that promised instant painless death many of them would smash some sckulls with an axe or to commit similar things before taking it.

What's wrong with this one ?
PY-4572_Seneca-Double-Shot-50_1516216981.jpg

I was expecting some rant against jews with ur pfp and title

@needsolution thoughts?