Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Finally Figured out how to use phone camera

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
So I was fiddling with my phone camera, and I finally figured out which magnification settings look exactly like the mirror.
I always thought I was attractive in the mirror and that my pics were just shit. I posted my face for rating.

3/10.

IT NEVER BEGAN.
I AM LITERALLY HOT IN THE MIRRIOR WHY DONT OTHERS THINK I'M HOT.

Daily reminder that mirror is way more real than phone camera, especially front camera

Daily reminder that mirror is way more real than phone camera, especially front camera

Apparently not, I have made the settings look almost exactly like the mirror and I'm still fucking ugly.

Apparently not, I have made the settings look almost exactly like the mirror and I'm still fucking ugly.
almost exaclty =/= exactly.

Why not just use the mirror? Do you really want to destroy your self image taht much?

almost exaclty =/= exactly.

Why not just use the mirror? Do you really want to destroy your self image taht much?
The whole point is to see if I'm attractive in mirror as I think I am.
It was proven to be false. I am doomed to betabuxxing.

The whole point is to see if I'm attractive in mirror as I think I am.
It was proven to be false. I am doomed to betabuxxing.
Death before betabuxx brother

Esortmaxx is better than betabuxx

Both are pretty bad but at least I can delusion maxx like those bluepillers on Reddit.

Both are pretty bad but at least I can delusion maxx like those bluepillers on Reddit.
Dunno. A failed marriage seems like hell to me and if you live in the west you even get divorce raped in the end.
If you are a shut in, which you are most likely, just stay single and try to fuck with money

Dunno. A failed marriage seems like hell to me and if you live in the west you even get divorce raped in the end.
If you are a shut in, which you are most likely, just stay single and try to fuck with money

If she cheats, I'll find him tie him up and rape him in front of her.
Then I'll bash her skull in and kill myself(In GTA of course)

If she cheats, I'll find him tie him up and rape him in front of her.
Then I'll bash her skull in and kill myself(In GTA of course)
only because there is no option in minecraft yet :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Tbh the way to know if you're ugly is to use back camera and record yourself doing things or at least talking

"Can you see me now?"

A pic taken from the back camera=real you i know its hard to digest but it is what it is