Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel finally got a job

CumCel

CumCel

everything mogs me
★★★★
...At Tacobell :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: theres this one stacie there thats supposed to train me:feelsrope: I start tommrow I got accepted quickly because the roastie supervisor like my personality:soy::soy:

i worked at mcds its literal hell i cant imagine taco bell would be any better. do what i did and walk out of the store at peak hours

Good luck bro. Don’t be afraid to quit if you’re getting treated badly

When i gymaxx and have good body i will try to get a job in retail. i noticed a lot of the workers in those designer stores and chadlites and stacies.

When i gymaxx and have good body i will try to get a job in retail. i noticed a lot of the workers in those designer stores and chadlites and stacies.
the chads and stacies that work retail are usually stuck up and ALWAYS get hit on :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: I see it every time but of course chad only
i worked at mcds its literal hell i cant imagine taco bell would be any better. do what i did and walk out of the store at peak hours
tacobell usually get less people so it should be better ugh:feelsbadman:

the chads and stacies that work retail are usually stuck up and ALWAYS get hit on :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: I see it every time but of course chad only

tacobell usually get less people so it should be better ugh:feelsbadman:

idk stacies are usually very personable and upbeat, why wouldn't they be when life is on easy mode 24/7. but then again i dont usually interact with them much cos hot chicks make my voice quiver like a beta

idk stacies are usually very personable and upbeat, why wouldn't they be when life is on easy mode 24/7. but then again i dont usually interact with them much cos hot chicks make my voice quiver like a beta
just because their upbeat does't mean they'll let you smash:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: they are nice bc iTs tHeiR jOb tO bE nIcE

Wow my condolences. Working fat food retail seems more painful than just ending your life by dunking your head in the deep fryer.

Could be nice though, you could eat a lot of tacos there.

Sorry to hear that. Work is fucking awful

I live in a nanny state so I would never accept a fast food job, to be honest they probably pay more than the warehouse sort of jobs I do

You guys have cool uniforms now at least.

Screen Shot 2020 09 15 at 11 17 01 AM

I got a job too

How much you get per month?

Thank God Your Banned!:feelsseriously:

Try to not get bullied.

low IQ if you think most people can NEET. 90% of humanity wouldn't work if they could get away with not working. being a NEET is a privilege.

never began for wageslavingcels and gradeslavingcels.

Wagie wagie get in cagie

...At Tacobell :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: theres this one stacie there thats supposed to train me:feelsrope: I start tommrow I got accepted quickly because the roastie supervisor like my personality:soy::soy:
Are you 16?

PS

I suggest all my brothers get NEETBUX by any means necessary!!

Soyciety Doesn’t want you! It doesn’t want me! Why participate?
Fuck normies, fuck their thought process and fuck what’s they bring to the table!!

All their ideals are Cope because none of it helps us in the long run!

So I say take what you can from them and don’t give them ANYTHING BACK!!:reeeeee:

Idk who you are but good luck tbh

low IQ if you think most people can NEET. 90% of humanity wouldn't work if they could get away with not working. being a NEET is a privilege.
so those who work are forced into cuckoldary , hope one day they get freedom

Good luck bro. Don’t be afraid to quit if you’re getting treated badly
Can't stress this enough don't put up with being shit on if you can choose not to. It's not worth it. And if you feel like you are being disrespected and treated like shit it's because you 100% are.
ill get sick of it, im already 210 i cant get bigger ill rope :feelsrope:
What waist size

Last edited:

I NEET and suck parent's money (only father because mom was lazy cow), even then it's not enough.
It sucks to be Neet because you are seen as the lowest shit. I mean, if they knew that your NEETdom is because of society that demands more than it can give.
Heck, you weren't given an opportunity to study. How will you retribute when you don't know jack shit.
You are just whining.
NO
Why you lazy ass?
Let me tell you something. I have tried to apply for janitor, several times in almost the entire fucking country.
Haven't been called.
Some of the excuses the employeers give me is that I don't know programing.
For what PURPOSE DO I NEED TO KNOW PROGRAMMING, IF ONLY WANTED TO APLLY FOR TOILET CLEANER.
It's not enough to know how to use Word,Excel,Power Point.
Fuckers want you to know programming languages.
Only because Mark FUCKERBERG said that everyone should learn programming.
Soyciety as a brainless sheep follows some rich's bastard peevish toughts.

They have to look good to keep a brand image. Trucels are stuck as neets or work in sewers

Let me get shredded chicken burrito nigga

Racist fatty I hope the stacies Tyrone bf butt rapes you

Sorry to hear that. Work is fucking awful
True. It steals the time that we could spent more useful, and you only get paid good if you had the money before to pay for a good education and all that :feelstrash:

WAGIE WAGIE TIME FOR CAGIE :feelsclown: