[SuicideFuel] finally have a pc, can't enjoy games. JUST FUCKING LOL

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
I will always be too focused or worried about school or work to sit down and play a game until literally I retire

takERisks

takERisks

born ginger boy bred to hate soy
-
I will always be too focused or worried about school or work to sit down and play a game until literally I retire
Just call n download mario hoe

Spite

Spite

Commander
-
I've had an expensive gaming pc for almost a year, but almost every game coming out is complete garbage so it's just been collecting dust. The new resident evil was good tho.

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
I've had an expensive gaming pc for almost a year, but almost every game coming out is complete garbage so it's just been collecting dust. The new resident evil was good tho.
7? I got that on ps4 and got stuck within the first few minutes. downloading it on pc now but my internet sucks ass and can barely find time to download it because downloading takes all the bandwidth from my mom

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
I completed that shit in like 2 hours 30 mins, to get unlimited ammo pistol then never played it again lol

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
dude stop worrying about shit what the fuck. Why the hell worry about work when you aren't even there.

School sucks balls, though. Glad I am done with that bullshit.

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
-
So go retro, you cocksucker.

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Incel of the Year
-

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
i don't enjoy games anymore tbh

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
nice low iq quote spam fag0ts

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo
-
just ewhore tbhthbhngl

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
I've lost interest in most games personally, my pc can run anything decently well yet I barely play anymore. Anhedonia makes it difficult to get into games long enough to the point where I'm thoroughly distracted and forget that I exist, which makes using them as a form of escapism very difficult now.

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo
-
ewhoring is low iq. youre essentially wagecucking for pennies
massive cope

plus you can do other moneymaxxing online ded srs jfl @ wagecucking as sub5

Einon

Einon

Mouthbreath myself into inceldom.
-
Get VR.That'll throw you into an experience,wether you have shit to worry about or not.

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
Jesus christ the league community is even worse than I remember it
makes me hate people so much when I play it but it's addicting

massive cope
View attachment 98203
plus you can do other moneymaxxing online ded srs jfl @ wagecucking as sub5
average of 54 euros a day. And it's not guaranteed. prob took you a while too. It's shit

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
I'm afraid that I would feel like I'm being unproductive if I played them. I should probably play them more often for the sake of my mental health, I don't play them much. I'm definitely not as interested in them as I used to be.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Copist
-
Play black and white 1 and 2.
Or dungeon keeper 2.
I used to like playing them when I was younger.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
At least you have a good pc bro

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Paragon
-
Try darkest dungeon and factorio

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Admiral
-
I play to catch a break from all real life worries, whenever I play some competitive online game I'm so focused that I can't think of anything else lifefuel tbh.

Weed

Weed

ded srs buddy boyo
-
Jesus christ the league community is even worse than I remember it
makes me hate people so much when I play it but it's addicting

average of 54 euros a day. And it's not guaranteed. prob took you a while too. It's shit
ded srs tbhthbh
still good, idk why u say shit jfl tbhjthhb also like I said you can expand on other moneymaxxings online ded srs

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
I am the opposite I used to play games and not care about work. Now I cant play much because my body is already failing.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
If you're spending all your time working to the point you have no time to vidya, you're doing something wrong.
If you're spending all your time working to the point you have no time to vidya, you're doing something wrong.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Banned
-
I've lost interest in most games personally, my pc can run anything decently well yet I barely play anymore. Anhedonia makes it difficult to get into games long enough to the point where I'm thoroughly distracted and forget that I exist, which makes using them as a form of escapism very difficult now.
Do you have antipsychotic induced anhedonia

Indari

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
8 hour work day 5 days a week

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Do you have antipsychotic induced anhedonia
Nope, I haven't taken an antipsychotic for about 9 years, and I've only recently started losing interest in games.

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

high inhib beta loser
-
Yeah especially since one of them is going to be their biggest game yet
I am hyped now, wish I had more time for gaming, uni is eating up all my freetime