Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally some good news from germany

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Germany must combat right-wing extremism, Merkel says after politician's murder

2 Min Read

German Chancellor Angela Merkel attends a news conference after the European Union leaders summit in Brussels, Belgium, June 21, 2019. REUTERS/Piroschka van de Wouw
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel on Saturday said the state must rigorously fight right-wing extremism following the murder of a prominent politician.
The arrest of a man with suspected far-right sympathies over the shooting this month of Walter Luebcke, a regional ally of Merkel known for his pro-migrant views, shocked Germany and prompted calls for a more pro-active government response to anti-immigrant extremists.

Merkel, speaking in Dortmund at an annual gathering of Protestant churches, said that right-wing extremism must be fought “without any taboo”.
“Otherwise we will have a complete loss of credibility,” she said, adding that the government took the issue “very, very seriously”. Her Interior Minister, Horst Seehofer, made similar comments last week.

Germany is home to some 12,700 potentially violent far-right radicals, domestic intelligence agency BfV estimates, and a Civey poll showed 60 percent of Germans think the government is doing too little to oppose them.
Luebcke, the head of the district government in Kassel in the state of Hesse, was shot in the head at close range on the terrace of his home. A 45-year-old named by police as Stephan E. was arrested at the weekend after they found his DNA at the scene.
Investigators said he was a known right-wing radical in the 1980s and 1990s.
Reporting by Andreas Rinke; Writing by Tom Sims; editing by John Stonestreet
Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

TLDR: Scumbag Merkel bootlicker whacked.

Im mostly leftist but i dont like leftist tbh.

Let the mass awakening of the German people commence :dab:

Im mostly leftist but i dont like leftist tbh.

Left, right, middle. They all hate us. We do not belong to any of the mainstream wings nor it's offshoots. We do not belong in the society itself. Even though I say that I would join a right wing death squad if there was one for the memes. I don't care lol I would just do whatever the fuck I want, if it's left or right don't give a fuck bro.

Left, right, middle. They all hate us. We do not belong to any of the mainstream wings nor it's offshoots. We do not belong in the society itself. Even though I say that I would join a right wing death squad if there was one for the memes. I don't care lol I would just do whatever the fuck I want, if it's left or right don't give a fuck bro.
Yeah, i agree tbh. They all suck.

Wrong. Cultural leftism - women's rights, LGBT, feminism, casual sex, single moms, etc. All of this is a massive contributor to inceldom.

I did not understand

12700 ain't a lot of radical right wingers out of a country of 85 million

12700 ain't a lot of radical right wingers out of a country of 85 million

Enough to kill most of the politicians if they don't mind dying themselves

It always amazes me that the most genetically superior nations on earth (Germany, Nordic countries) are simultaneously the most cucked.

I think it comes from complacency from knowing you already have won in life. Like you're on top of the world, so who cares if we let some ethnic rapists in? etc.

Having everything => Complacency.

(((Reuters)))

These fags control all media here

(((Reuters)))

These fags control all media here

Wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the deep state that whacked someone of their own just so they could blame whites / nationalists

Wouldn't be funny if Germany started world war three

One less cuck.