Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally was able to get a legal haircut today (due to covid-19 lockdown restrictions lifted)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
After 2.5 months I finally had the fuzz tumbleweed shaved off my head and I feel awesome. £10 to get it done properly.
Was one of the first in line 4th July 2020.

Rather than look a complete twat cutting it myself with stationery scissors or using some cheap clippers that will make your hairline grow out funny if you do it wrong by zig-zagging and don't "merge your hairline".
So many bad hairlines and yuck "cliff edge" haircuts about.

I remember a (white) high school buddy years ago who shaved his own coarse hair. When it grew out it looked like The Jackson 5, so he did the back and sides with a bowl which made him look like a Super Mario power-up mushroom.

Lifefuel for @PPEcel

Last edited:
Just get a legal haircut bro

Yeah I too had a nice haircut like 3 weeks ago. It feels fresh ngl my head feels lighter

Yeah I too had a nice haircut like 3 weeks ago. It feels fresh ngl my head feels lighter

I would've too. Literally only today did the UK allowed hair salons/barbers to reopen.

After 2.5 months I finally had the fuzz tumbleweed shaved off my head and I feel awesome. £10 to get it done properly.
Was one of the first in line 4th July 2020.

Rather than look a complete twat cutting it myself with stationery scissors or using some cheap clippers that will make your hairline grow out funny if you do it wrong by zig-zagging and don't "merge your hairline".
So many bad hairlines and yuck "cliff edge" haircuts about.

I remember a (white) high school buddy years ago who shaved his own coarse hair. When it grew out it looked like The Jackson 5, so he did the back and sides with a bowl which made him look like a Super Mario power-up mushroom.

Lifefuel for @PPEcel
Haircuts are cope

I would've too. Literally only today did the UK allowed hair salons/barbers to reopen.
England and Wales. We need to wait until week up here till shit opens up. I I cannae wait to get to the Turkish barbers an get my beard trimmed.

England and Wales. We need to wait until week up here till shit opens up. I I cannae wait to get to the Turkish barbers an get my beard trimmed.

I'm from England too. Legally Barbers can open from today. Maybe the Turks are waiting for the start of a working week?

EDIT. I don't think you can get a beard trim though, as they can't touch your face.

Lifefuel. I also got a haircut just now. Flew into Hong Kong two weeks ago and just got out of my government-enforced quarantine.

I'm from England too. Legally Barbers can open from today. Maybe the Turks are waiting for the start of a working week?

EDIT. I don't think you can get a beard trim though, as they can't touch your face.
I'm in Scotland. I just meant the Turkish barbers. Gutted man. I was looking forward to a decent shave. I always take too much off it when I try it myself.

Haven’t gotten one in 4 months

legal haircut

legal haircut.

Yep. Barbers who would've opened during lockdown could've gotten a fine of up to £50,000 if they ignored UK Government closure requests.

Barbers who did home visits under lockdown, fine and arrest as that too was illegal.

I cba going to get a haircut.The barbers are going to be full of arabs.

Lots of haircutmaxxing today. Hope you're ready to slay right after you take a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back