Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

finance studies are soylent

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
first year finance studies force you to be a generalist and select multiple classes
first up on the menu of shit classes is marketing, fuck this mickey mouse class and whoever designed it
it's all about target market this and psychographic factors that, literally exploiting people's insecurities and base impulses for money and making sure your advertising targets the biggest niggers with the worst impulses possible so you make more money. a select few people have created jobs for themselves out of thin air by making shitty advertisements nobody pays attention to, but that primarily reinforce the choices of people who have already bought the product. I feel disgust from this whole field on the same level as the disgust I feel from funeral advertisements profiteering off death in the most plastically positive way possible (calling a 30 thousand dollar funeral another beautiful chapter of a story worth telling in granny's life while flies lay eggs in her eye sockets) and our media trying to adopt our mostly extinct indigenous culture's trivialities to appear "with it" for advertisement revenue.

JealousImprobableAnemone-size_restricted.gif

these "people" need to be eradicated ASAP

I’d take offense if were still in college. Then again I went into finance so that I could eventually exploit others once I got to “the top”

I’d take offense if were still in college. Then again I went into finance so that I could eventually exploit others once I got to “the top”
I joined because I thought I might be cut out for financial administrative work but that's getting automated and everything else is cancer, plus everyone in the classes mogs me in every way
I'm going to try and take the STEMpill and see if I fuck up this time

seems like its over for financecels

I joined because I thought I might be cut out for financial administrative work but that's getting automated and everything else is cancer, plus everyone in the classes mogs me in every way
I wanted to become a consultant at least for a decade or so but that was back in my red pill days

Going to guess you took those classes and now regret it?

I dislike how a lot of STEMcels are bluepilled cucks

Marketing does end up revealing the "immoral" nature of humanity tbh.

finance is for kikes. Real white men go into engineering