Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Finding love with a non virgin older woman

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Do you think this is possible? I know you will say "bro imagine being a cuck lol" and "virgin girls only" and "i want a girl to be my age or near it" and so on.
But i seriously am getting way too lonely now. I look at non virgin women, and i think about how nice it would be to not be alone anymore. Maybe i should look past their virginity status? Maybe i shouldn't care about their age much? I see homeless women and i sometimes think to myself "it would be nice if they would cuddle me for the night. Just to avoid having a lonely night by myself again. I can even let them shower and stay the night from the outside"
The loneliness is driving me to this point. I need love :feelsmage:

better than nothing. although a homeless women will probably murder you in your sleep and steal your valuables if you bring her home

Older Women? They are incapable of love. They're not even capable of emotionality or intimacy after years of fucking any chad that looked their way, they feel nothing towards you but a feeling of beta bux comfort

better than nothing. although a homeless women will probably murder you in your sleep and steal your valuables if you bring her home
yeah i know man. i'm scared.
They're not even capable of emotionality or intimacy after years of fucking any chad that looked their way, they feel nothing towards you but a feeling of beta bux comfort
well i want nothing from them but a feeling of comfort for cuddling and sex

I'm sorry man OP. Needing to cum is biological, but looking for "love" is just your high estrogen levels talking. I suggest taking some mild anti-estrogens like Cigarettes, you will feel better.

I don't think that romantic love actually exists, and idc if a woman isn't a virgin so long as she doesn't care that I am one. But of course, that's the actual problem.

I don't think that romantic love actually exists, and idc if a woman isn't a virgin so long as she doesn't care that I am one. But of course, that's the actual problem.
same man

Do you think this is possible? I know you will say "bro imagine being a cuck lol" and "virgin girls only" and "i want a girl to be my age or near it" and so on.
But i seriously am getting way too lonely now. I look at non virgin women, and i think about how nice it would be to not be alone anymore. Maybe i should look past their virginity status? Maybe i shouldn't care about their age much? I see homeless women and i sometimes think to myself "it would be nice if they would cuddle me for the night. Just to avoid having a lonely night by myself again. I can even let them shower and stay the night from the outside"

They better be giving you a lot of intercourse.

They better be giving you a lot of intercourse.
I am not sure i would want to fuck a homeless woman. She may have disease or infection.
But a non homeless older woman, i am more likely to.

This is incels in denial psy-ops, JFL at taking this thread seriously.

They exist, just go to a strict religious church and find single women.

Whether she is 20 or 70, still Chad only

Imagine thinking there's any virgin women left at our age. Unless you are religious, I have a feeling we care about virginity because we ourselves are virgin (ignoring that non virgins are more likely to cheat and divorce).

They exist, just go to a strict religious church and find single women.

I've found pretty neat women on churchs,however they would still ignore me(as opposite of foids who will ignore and hurt you).
Sad reality of our trash society is that it has become liberal and with a "love for science", fewer and fewer people go to churches nowadays thanks to bullshit extremists science faggots who awards "geniuses who contribute to science" and despise "faithful ignorants". You can thank feminazi trash, they supported those faggots.

90% of the users on this forum are going to end up betabuxxing at some point in their life. It's just the way it is. The need to have sexual relations and want to be in a relationship with a female is just too high.

So as an older Incel I just usually tell all the younger users to moneymaxx so when they are older then they can betabuxx. It's a shit life but as other people have explained it is better than nothing. You just have to refrain from falling into the trap of a sex-less relationship. Get an older woman. Find a single mother. Good. Now fuck her and fuck her as much as you want. The moment she doesn't want to have sex is time for you to pack your shit and leave because that is a red flag. No sex leads to her using sex as a means to control you. You don't want to be one of those guys that is taking care of 2 kids that aren't yours while she dates other guys at night but she makes you believe she is just working late or at her sister's house. Then you get "attached" to the kids and even when you break up you WILLINGLY pay and continue to raise her kids. That is the lowest of the fucking low.

You need cheap hookers

90% of the users on this forum are going to end up betabuxxing at some point in their life.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I've found pretty neat women on churchs,however they would still ignore me(as opposite of foids who will ignore and hurt you).
Sad reality of our trash society is that it has become liberal and with a "love for science", fewer and fewer people go to churches nowadays thanks to bullshit extremists science faggots who awards "geniuses who contribute to science" and despise "faithful ignorants". You can thank feminazi trash, they supported those faggots.

Yeah, I know that feeling of seeing a clear 10/10 that still ignores you.

Yeah, I know that feeling of seeing a clear 10/10 that still ignores you.

Funniest part is that their rejection instantly converts you into an atheist.