Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Findom is toxic

'the one dislike is from one of the finessed men ' Look at the comments of this shit, disgusting how cucked normies can be

how do guys get off by sending money to women? Even so you'd think this would also be a super niche fetish that couldn't support the entire lifestyle for multiple women.
Femdom fags never cease to surprise me though.

bitch not even pretty like wtf

Who said it wasn't toxic? I think most sane people can agree this is a predatory thing.

it should be outlawed

The average ITcel probably does this

mfw don't even know what is findom

View: https://youtu.be/yj6hk9u6T8o

Any male who does this should be deleted from this planet

This is how low some men have gone guys... Female contact is not worth it...
Getting a girl to sleep with you comes at an enormous price if you are not careful...
It is the death by a thousand cuts thing... Abusive relationship after Abusive relationship and that is the result...
Little by little they are getting addicted in to being abused... It is brain washing in it's purest sense...

And she is an ugly broad too...

Man I am so angry I could spend all of my crypto savings to hire a hitman from the deep web to dislocate he jaw and to break all the fingers on both of her arms.