Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fined $55,000 for Calling a Male a Male

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.afa.net/the-stand/cultu...hmjxE6lNCJtnLMinSnGWgLw#.XKinJanq27t.facebook

Last month, a Catholic journalist in England was interrogated by police at her house after she “misgendered” a child with whom she had appeared on TV. How dare she identify the child based on its biological sex. (For the shocking details, see here.)

Now, in Canada, a Christian activist has been fined $55,000 for the “hateful” act of misgendering an adult male. How soon before this reaches America?

Mass Resistance notes, “Whatcott’s ‘offence’ is still considered perfectly legal in the United States. But for how long? (We are already seeing private censorship regarding transgenderism on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo!) Passage of the pending federal ‘Equality Act’ (H.R. 5) will insert ‘gender identity protections’ throughout federal law.”

It’s Already Here
In reality, some of these laws are already on the books in America, with New York City calling for fines up to $250,000 for “misgendering” someone in the workplace. (This was put in place in 2015.) And in 2016, “A transgender schoolteacher in Oregon won a $60,000 settlement from a school district after co-workers allegedly failed to address the teacher by the proper gender pronouns.” (For examples from the UK, see here and here.)

Is the water hot enough for the frog to take notice?

When bill C-16 (the Trans Rights Bill) was being debated in Canada, Prof. Jordan Peterson opined that, under this new law, he could go to jail for refusing to follow transgender speech guidelines. For making such claims, he was ridiculed. As expressed in an article on Vice, “No, the Trans Rights Bill Doesn’t Criminalize Free Speech. U[niv] of T[oronto] Prof Jordan Peterson has made C-16 a rallying point for free speech advocates. But experts say he has it all wrong.”

Somebody nuke Canada please

if it was a fine the money went to the government and not even the man he "misgendered" lol
people who work in the justice system are crooks

this is happening because the internal mechanisms by which our societies function weren't strong enough to resist Jewish subversion and degeneracy. Whatever world we wish to build in the future, it will have to be one that safeguards against this sort of faggotry. Provided we don't nuke ourselves to shit first

There is no stopping this insanity now.

cucknada lol

holy shit and i thought usa was awful. jfl at the state of canada

JFL. Political correctness gone mad.

We're at the point of no return.

just give me a years salary bro

It’s okay because it was a foid who got fired. Fuck foids.

If you're born with a cock and balls you're a bloke, with a pussy then you're female.

END OF!!

You can't watch movies from Hollywood soon with regular gender roles, it will all be SJW transgender-shit from now on.

Bad way to think because it sets a precedent and normalizes the punishment. Fight it tooth and claw on principle even if it's someone you don't care for.
Fair, though there’s no denying it’s always nice to see them punished.

wait, all i need to get 50k is a wig?
damn. i should take a vacation to canada asap.

incels will be the last honklers