Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Finished anime

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I feel so depressed after watching an anime, like they living such good life's and enjoyable moments. Then I look at my life and see the contrast. Anime I just finished was erased.

Yeah, I got this exact feeling after watching Kill La Kill.

I'm never going to watch another anime.

when claymore ended a piece of me died

Anime, visual novels and to a lesser extent, video games have fucked my perception of women for life. So many kind, strong, funny, adorable women - then you realize that even the nicest woman alive is still a bland cunt compared to the average waifu. Just shoot me.

When I finished Konosuba and Re:Zero I felt depressed for the next week just listening to the EDs

It's not just anime, all fiction. :feelsbadman:

Erased is full cuckery

I often question myself if it's worth it to endure the feeling of coming back to reality after watching an anime.

Never watch last episode

That's why you need to make it your life. Insert yourself and become one with the shows.

BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU
Yes!
Kamina

I cringe at the fact that I liked this shit tbh

After I finish watching an anime I usually go and read the manga, listen to the CD dramas, look for live action performances of the seiyuus and even read the light novels if they're translated. It's never enough, real women will never be like the cute, friendly, warm waifus I've grown addicted to. I've been given a craving I can't please. I just hope the afterlife is less cruel. I'm addicted to Idol anime btw, I'm the lowest of the low.