Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Finland's Sanna Marin becomes the world's youngest prime minister and prepares to lead the country with....

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
..... a new, female-majority cabinet.

Marin grew up looked after by her mother and her mother's girlfriend, and said that her 'rainbow family' showed her the importance of 'equality, fairness and human rights'. She has also said that her childhood has strongly influenced her political priorities, which include protecting Finland's generous welfare system and low levels of inequality.

What a fucked and cucked country. Sad tbh.

(brunette 2nd from right...pretty good looking tbh)
22055378-7776351-Prime_Minister_Sanna_Marin_Minister_of_Education_Li_Andersson_Mi-a-34_1575991326791.jpg

Cliffs: It's over for Fincels

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-world-s-youngest-sitting-prime-minister.html

brutally cucked but nice stacy
F

Hahahahaha RIP Finland

@FinnCel you know what to do, buddy boyo

efd.jpg

I hope incels get a piece of the welfare pie. I have Finnish citizenship so maybe I could holler autism and comfortably live the neet life there better than I am in the cucksa.

@FinnCel you are fucked.

Floodgates of refugees imminent.

It's over for them ngl.

Our politicians usually answer surveys and then before elections you can do the same survey and it will show you what candidate is the most suited for you.

Look at this chart!!
Vasemmist = the left
Oikeisto = the right
Konservatiivit = the conservatives
Liberaalit = the liberals
HS-arvokartta-Sanna-Marin.jpg

SHE'S A FUCKING COMMUNIST!!

They're dressed like going on a funeral lol wtf.

She's too fat for my liking tbh ( to be honest )

Floodgates of refugees imminent.

That's probably the upside...importing a bunch of muslimcels from war-torn countries who will never assimilate and create crime & chaos...like they do in every other country they are "welcomed".

The cucking only gets worse @FinnCel

I’m all for it, just so I can watch the country get destroyed :feelskek:

Our politicians usually answer surveys and then before elections you can do the same survey and it will show you what candidate is the most suited for you.

Look at this chart!!
Vasemmist = the left
Oikeisto = the right

Ironic. How did the elderly react?

Look at this chart!!
Vasemmist = the left
Oikeisto = the right

Everyone is left-liberal just lol

Everyone is left-liberal just lol
We have had higher taxes, more debt, limitation of freedom of speech, more privileges for women (easier to get a place in university, free abortions, etc).
Our politicians are also wondering why people aren't having children and why are there so many lonely people (mostly men and elderly people)

..... a new, female-majority cabinet.

Marin grew up looked after by her mother and her mother's girlfriend, and said that her 'rainbow family' showed her the importance of 'equality, fairness and human rights'. She has also said that her childhood has strongly influenced her political priorities, which include protecting Finland's generous welfare system and low levels of inequality.

What a fucked and cucked country. Sad tbh.

(brunette 2nd from right...pretty good looking tbh)
22055378-7776351-Prime_Minister_Sanna_Marin_Minister_of_Education_Li_Andersson_Mi-a-34_1575991326791.jpg

Cliffs: It's over for Fincels

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-world-s-youngest-sitting-prime-minister.html
I would have sex with her TBH

We have had higher taxes, more debt, limitation of freedom of speech, more privileges for women (easier to get a place in university, free abortions, etc).
Our politicians are also wondering why people aren't having children and why are there so many lonely people (mostly men and elderly people)
Finlands rich af, I’d visit it but it’s polluted by feminism :feelstrash:

The one second from the right has a very punchable face

Nordics are disgusting cucks

Just nuke the nordics already

Lol I will begin milking this government.

Finland is cucked beyond repair

Coincidentally Curries are basically gonna ban or make it very hard for Muslims to live peacefully in India. 200million of them...wouldn't be surprised if many start to emigrate to Finland.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/india-...vernment-would-single-out-muslims-2019-12-09/

Finland though....gonna go from this...

refugee-germany-welcome.jpg

To this...

c486aac603d0a16736c1f169506c1983a9ea732a_2_690x451.jpeg

Cliffs: CUCKED or "It's Over" (a phrase I started & coined btw)

Finlands rich af, I’d visit it but it’s polluted by feminism :feelstrash:

Yeah...I read somewhere recently that they have a huge stockpile of cash & assets however those funds will disappate quickly if they go far-left and take in refugees who will never adapt. Ironically, the citizens and Fincels most likely WILL NOT get more handouts unless 1) a single parent male 2) disabled 3)Oldcel.

However young Muslims & families that march in? Loads of funds & services.

Cliffs: Hard to say what will happen as the citizenry knows what has happened in Sweden and others re: migration. Even all-foid leadership can't trick the entire country, maybe.

Last edited:

Look at this chart!!
Vasemmist = the left
Oikeisto = the right

Holy shit, at least that's one country I know I'm never going to ngl

They can suck my superior cock.

Look at this chart!!
Vasemmist = the left
Oikeisto = the right

She's gonna make gulags for incels

Based. Finland needs some tolerant enrichment.

Disgusting! Why can’t the west collapse already!!!